3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stivO 21.12.19 07:17 am

12 paladins -12 cups (Gothic 3)

I found the current 10 paladins:
1.The monastery
2.KAP Dan
3.Reddoch
4.Okara
5.Trelis
6.Nemora
7.Wengert
8.Wengert
9.Wengert
10.Wengert
where are the other two paladin??one is in the desert, but exactly where, I have not found. tell me...and where's the other one???
78 Comments
Sort by:
R
RaTiNaS 21.12.19

11. Mora Sul (the paladin Cruz(Cruz) is a short distance to the North-East of the city ruins).

s
stivO 21.12.19

OK, thank you...but mine is in the North-East of the ruins is not present, current in the South,South-West,South-East,North-East...but will look
still have 12 paladin, here de he??(

B
Bitch_club 21.12.19

and who is in nemora paladin?

R
RaTiNaS 21.12.19

2Bitch_club
It there on the quest will need to lead...

s
stivO 21.12.19

similarly, lead..and who 12 paladin then??)

S
Stel_1 21.12.19

The people I've remembered the paladin who for the bandits in the passage Varant.
But I do not understand the couple if he can finally give the Cup?
1. He is a bandit and immediately attacks
2. He's already dead I have :)

J
Juggler 21.12.19

Where's the paladin in nemora should be??? where he stands? he is the type of the quest nemora need people? If anyone knows describe where it is)

B
Bitch_club 21.12.19

and describe the 12th

S
Stel_1 21.12.19

In nemora no such quest. There is a quest for one person on their guard Nada. It is like getting from nemora to the right and forward.

And 12тй XS de MB the paladin I'm talking about

s
stivO 21.12.19

go from nemora to the left and a bit down, I see fire, next to him is a paladin, he gives the task along with him to kill the paladin backslider, that apostate will bowl, but the one who those quest gave him, going to nemore...HDE 12 paladin then??(

R
RaTiNaS 21.12.19

Maybe it's the guy in Mora Sul, with whom we are in the arena fighting? It's called a paladin, although he himself said that he was a simple soldier... But maybe we'll devote paladins? =D And maybe this Cup for us dedicated?

B
Bitch_club 21.12.19

The man is just a scourge
and he says nothing))
or maybe he is in Nordmar?

J
Juggler 21.12.19

Really! type learn skill Paladin and have a Cup! but the current where to learn that)

s
stivO 21.12.19

cha teaches Rhobar when you walk in innocent, Kady give all the artefacts to Innos, come to koralu, he is learning to be a paladin and restore HP)

J
Juggler 21.12.19

Oh) As well now. Thanks stiv0))) and that is samaila... LVL 63 and 80 skill points available)))

555_sss 21.12.19

the people help to understand with the Cup which ,as I understand it, Kurt needs to be in the camp of the bandits in the aisle in Varant it still wants to soak the paladin Karlen the near Nemora.So when I went to Varant that all the crooks out there killed Kurt didn't see for sure.Then when I remembered the thicket came to Karlen he tells me that it is necessary to punish Kurt-come on we R back to the gang but there have all been killed and the paladin of Moto doesn't give me anything and just goes away.What could be wrong

L
Light of War 21.12.19

I myself haven't found those, but have you tried the paladin to the fact that the first rebel camp where the bugle at the beginning of the game takes away? There is the main of this camp like a paladin..

R
RaTiNaS 21.12.19

2LightWar
Re-read the first post of this thread. There under item No. 3 is the reddoch.

L
Light of War 21.12.19

See. Okay right now I'll see to that, has already collected these cups current in the convent of them remained to carry

E
EllouKed 21.12.19

Blah - can't find Vengard 4th Palladin - the First of which I spent the second stood guard, treyti which it was necessary to find and bring, and who 4th can he in front of in the first part of the city was (when current teleporters in Vengard first time...) and I have his Orcs was demolished(I have a grind it was intense..) Just do a cat given to someone in Vengard: George, Kobrin and tordira