3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
witcher1108 21.12.19 07:17 am

How to escape from prison? (Shadows: Awakening)

How to escape from prison does not cut. Quest find a way to escape from the chamber.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Semen Laguzov 21.12.19

Need to go to the wall, run out from the rat kill her and use her soul to get to the hatch and escape into the sewers, then you will have to find and activate a lot of levers to escape to freedom

w
witcher1108 21.12.19

Simon Lagutov
suspect that the rat is associated. to kill it does not work

M
Mama Stiflera 21.12.19

Александр110877Александр110877 wrote:
suspect that the rat is associated. to kill it does not work
Her main thing not to escape. As soon as it is to move away from his hole, her run to intercept, then the devourer will do it for you

A
Angelo4ekT 21.12.19

Pdquest return their equipment in the prison rat I reach the quest chest, open it up, there's gold and everything ! Gear the satellites will be right with you, when you get to the altar of revival, and the boots of the devourer and Stone shower - vanished ! This is a bug with the chest ? Darius still yells: Ah, our weapon ! and there is also Golda's dick !! =(
In short, rolled, will keep good in the chest and continue.. be careful with this quest)

V
Vyacheslav Fomin 21.12.19

Angelo4ekT
The same bucket was (((( the servants all survived but the eater ( including soul gem of blood ) no, but that's not the worst I've had many essences and great items in inventory and all is lost, but even it is not as bad as what I have lost quest items ( Staff time to define Chambers time and 1 bone key, obviously for an additional job Arsenal tombs ) generally reached almost 6 chapters already and they can't because there is no quest items ((((( And there was a bug with the Sura equipment Langdale, quest fulfilled received a lot of silver and exp ( like 20K and esky quarter LVL ) and in the inventory and remains in this gear and how to get rid of him is not clear (( Langdoc 2 laps accepted doesn't want Sura equipment :D is There a solution to these problems ? Well lgdacom figure to him, I thing what to do now without a walking stick and kostandovo key ? corny 1 tomb can not get ((

V
Vyacheslav Fomin 21.12.19

Angelo4ekT
And because if I start on a new replay this game who knows you will have this bug again, also to replay the game absolutely does not want ( 2 times already not so interesting, besides many of the mysteries intuitively passed and by chance passed, and the mystery of the pipes kanalizacii well, do not want to replay, it took an hour and a half )

A
Angelo4ekT 21.12.19

Vyacheslav Fomin
I did a rollback to earlier save game, all the good stuff left (including the devourer stripped naked)) in a cache, was in jail and kanaley was teleported to the hideout and got dressed and got all =) so no way to get around this bug I do not know.

B
Blaster Dark 21.12.19

Should be at least 3 times to pass... Yes, in theory eater is GG. But Evia and the other two also - GG. At least the mission of Evia lying in the Main job.

V
Vitalik Aleksandrov 21.12.19

To kill a mouse. Mouse to climb through the hole in the prison resuce, etc. d. action.