3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kiterain 21.12.19 07:17 am

Matches in slow mo (WWE 2K17)

WWE 2k17 matches go in slow mo. The characteristics of PC is suitable (well, minimal for sure), cut the scene in the quarry are working fine, but as soon as the match starts, starts terrible slow mo. How to fix, save.
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samyy Schastlivyy 21.12.19

Simon Kiterain
save yourself, write to the 2K tech support http://support.2k.com/hc/ru/requests/new I understand that ordinary users will never help you

H
HArley quinn 666 21.12.19

Try disabling vertical sync

k
kiterain 21.12.19

HArley quinn 666
was turned off, with the settings at all were digging, not helping, slow mo only in matches, everything else works fine.

V
Vlad Ninashov 21.12.19

Simon Kiterain
this was already in WWE2K15 in the beginning when the game came out, when did the pain or withholding began a wild slow-mo, then went pacitic which all corrected

k
kiterain 21.12.19

Vlad Minasov
Hoping, waiting.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 21.12.19

Simon Kiterain
You're not expected to and written into the caliper, the link I gave above. Under the rolling stone gathers no moss.

B
Barkas11 21.12.19

maybe he's a pirate... meaning I write to him??
and so, slow mo means that settings of the computer are not suitable.

m
mr.Stng 21.12.19

Tell WWE 2k17 poor optimization or my curve pirates? Repak nemos, tablet codex. WWE 2k16 went quite cheerfully at high settings, and 40% of the audience.

S
Skilya 21.12.19

mr.Stng
I think option 3 you have a computer not suitable

m
mr.Stng 21.12.19

Skilya
So it's in optimization. What I did not notice any difference from the 16 part, but the same, added a couple of chips in the gameplay and updated the roster, why would the computer have ceased to bury a cock?

2qaz3 21.12.19

Hey! Of course, I'm writing late but I have a slow mo only arenas where there are judges.
It sounds strange but I exactly try the NXT arena or Wrestlmania 31 I have slow mo no.
Look for another arena without the judge.
And another problem may be that the character selection in the settings of the match there is a match there speed is fast, normal and slow mo try to change it.
The word I have on those arenas I listed the slow mo is not even on the normal speed of the match.
And if you can fix that in some arenas slow mo no and what that is, please.

2qaz3 21.12.19

There need stronger CPU.