3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pollina71 21.12.19 07:17 am

Game crashes and error appears with the characters (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Good day! crashes when starting the game - there is the initial splash screen and crashes, there is a sign with the characters... if the settings removed the checkbox where directX12, run, and just crashes without any error.

5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salfus 21.12.19

direks reinstall or library most likely direks, repak or litsuha and what kind of characters?

V
Vanea Brinza 21.12.19

maybe the graphics card is not taset

p
psythra 21.12.19

Windu chelovechekskogo put that in -OVGorsky? Windows even singed...

S
Salfus 21.12.19

Shadow of the Tomb Raider and the error 0xc000007b This application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). The most common reason for the error when starting the application 0xc000007b — problem with NVidia drivers. Rutab.net
Error DirectX in the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Error: DirectX Runtime Error, DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG, DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED, DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_RESET. Rutab.net
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - BSOD or "Blue screen" BSOD, usually means some serious problem in your system that is not associated with the game. First check your power supply. When it overheats it will shut down. Also, if the system is not enough from him power, it is possible for various errors, including the BSOD. Test other components of your PC. Online you can find various utilities to check memory, hard drive and graphics card. Rutab.net

S
Salfus 21.12.19

http://forum.ovgorskiy.ru/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3269
Eureka :idea: according to Archimedes. :D I apologize for the suspicion to build.
After the third reinstall of the system I found the root of all evil.
Put a different build of Windows, then run the same Repack again unarc.dll -12, except wood managed to put only codecs K-Lite many for sure are.
Removed K-Lite, repak stands up straight.
I hope the problem is solved.
codecs demolition
ms windows by paying - who didn't know that the Assembly 10 or 7 already activated type repak