3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Luka_gg 21.12.19 07:18 am

Foreign orders, the restriction of V km/h. Boring... (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Stupid topic is already discussed here, a bit there, a little there, so that, washed in to poke his nose there. Just a little for reasoning. Let's start.
1) the speed Limit in the outer orders. You know, googled, found nothing. Tired of the restriction, see, all on an equal footing, but now invent, as I can not bring myself to do it, as I would like. Hate this limitation. So disable will not work, hence the second question.
2) Boring as hell. Don't know what happened, used to love to roll, but now. I want to invent to beat minor loot, BUT to roll 1000 km, as it does not break.
You know, not a race, but sometimes up to 110 / 120 you can and gun it, but there is a limit. I always normally drive straight, but external, that do not want to take.
Maybe fashion which is, to diversify, to raise awareness, or traffic paszamant. the game is so boring, the monotony. Well, is there a chance to snag this limitation. I think to bury these external orders.
P. S. As for me, the ATS looks spectacular.
What do you think?
22 Comments
Sort by:
.Overlords 21.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
not your nerd and not a game for knocking out the Goodies. you in the other direction. and people for relaxation and fashion to change no more
As for me, the ATS looks spectacular.
the same ETS 2 not only Europe and America. even the weather in ETS 2 put of ATS at the request of Shkolnikov because of their whining

P
Porsche911GT3RS 21.12.19

in this game you have to play only on the wheel, otherwise it makes no sense. Fines and speed limits, like it is possible to make the edit .cfg file.

G
Gera95 21.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Well, is there a chance to snag this limitation.
Here here. There are individuals who in MP go with such bogus. Do not understand why, and what is the meaning of this. In online shooters cheats more understandable, but here.
ETS is not at all about that. The word normal players sitting on the server Euro-1, and there is a limit 110-115км, 120 is possible only from the hill to accelerate. And normally, because this is a normal speed for trucks on the track. Why people go for MP, because bots are very stupid. So on the road itself, no leads, as they do.
Therefore, external transportation, internal, for normal players, not much difference.
There is a server like Euro-5, the very extreme, with unlimited speed and no collision zones.

I
IOcarya 21.12.19

People, tell me honestly, worth buying it or pirates and to drive further? (pirates was boring already)

L
Lidiya Ch 21.12.19

Gera95
90 actually.

G
Gera95 21.12.19

Lydia H
90 in external orders. From close to 110. And if we normally ride, especially through Switzerland, where a tripod on every corner are, generally no difference in practice. )

.Overlords 21.12.19

Yozara
MP-gaven treshak with lags .I do not advise

L
Luka_gg 21.12.19

Gera95
So, somewhere You have suffered. I'm on the multiplayer did not. I for myself, for the soul playing. I myself am a fierce opponent of deception in the cartoon, do not agree well there at all.
Outside, as already noted, invent, 10 orders from France in the other 10 countries in Europe and nishtyaki your. Wanted to knock, but breaks. Does not matter, and so the matter say. Without a difference, because I rarely resorted to external. They apparently interest is heated.
Porsche911GT3RS
I did not think to dig in the file. Playing with the wheel. I just hate it when I restrict, I'll decide what, where and when.
.Overlords
Yeah, then it dawned on me that to relax I can't. Not mine, but I love this subject MUCH. Earlier, in the early stages of the game, it was somehow better, and now, cut that is.
In the ATS has its own atmosphere, I don't know whether roads, whether equipment, whether trucks, but all of this coupé-like looks better.
Yozara
The license is good, it often is updated, but that's it. Well, for a change, as I understand, there are foreign orders. Statistics on the server.
The problem with licenses is that the whole game ATS ETS2 doing for a VERY long time, and roll out the updates, maps, price of the game itself. It is clear that the pricing policy from the start of the game is changed for the reasons the ruble has fallen, BUT in reality you will have to be purchased to replenish the game. Well, if ETS 2, is coming to an end, it is ATS, it's all dark.
Do the math, if you wish. But there is a workshop, I like to collect the version of the game with the mod - pirates, easier than to collect the license. And Yes, there are mods for more. There is a workshop appeared late, unfortunately.
Personally, I would, knowing that I will have to buy more mods for the game, while not very cheap (I took on sale, though not all, my mistake), I wouldn't have to buy. And Yes, You have a chance at the sale so good deals were. Take advantage of the opportunity. Discounts should be good.

.Overlords 21.12.19

In the ATS has its own atmosphere, I don't know whether roads, whether equipment, whether trucks, but all of this coupé-like looks better
well, I would not be surprised if this dviglo changed teksturki and designed to Russian Truck Simulator, you would have told
it's obvious

l
lexaxa211 21.12.19

che you do not like, I'm here now event just knocked out, and ride and ride for yourself, radio, and long haul for a couple of hours

I
IOcarya 21.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Where is this yard sale find?

L
Luka_gg 21.12.19

Yozara
Steam and You probably do not know? And Yes, WAIT for a sale. Decided to collect a list of desired incentive, a discount, so you will get a letter in the mail:
Spoiler
There are shops that sell keys, and now at competitive prices, then do not tell, personally I tend to buy only the incentive, and I rarely glance at yupley, no, not the other one:
Spoiler
Follow in the steam group or here.
A discount can also give at ANY moment.

I
IOcarya 21.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you

G
Geralt-47 21.12.19

just a simulator cockpit views and torsion of the steering, nothing more. This sucks people play YEARS - a mystery to me. Looks like all bullshit to pass 10 times, a Witcher-it does not pull comp

i
insel260 21.12.19

I took the game for 99 rubles, plus all the cards discounts cost me 300 rubles. Total full game with all DLS (except the skins on the truck) I picked up for 400 rubles.
Just waited for the discounts in steam.

i
insel260 21.12.19

Geralt-47
Yes, many a computer from the era when you were still in the conception was not!
And the puzzle is for you because you don't understand what a romance is a roll on the way to his truck.
To each his own. Someone who with a sword to wave, someone to twist the wheel. And do not write that the game sucks, just because you didn't like it. Fans of this game very much and your message, you insult our feelings.

G
Geralt-47 21.12.19

insel260
Where did you find the romance to spin a virtual wheel. Well the first 20 times okay, dick with it, but then not at all interesting. Nothing but prosera personal time. No plot, no dialogue, no gameplay. Well rolled you 10 times back and forth through the cities - all, the whole game of this? well fuck it, time to kill. If you are miserable playing it, I do not even feel sorry.

G
Gera95 21.12.19

Geralt-47 you are my eyes straight opened, I rethought my entire life!
Now I'm thinking to sell the car! Why is it me. When I first bought the car, first trip, new places where the foot has not visited. And now everything is the same, no romance, killing time only. Such misery, never the Witcher, I am sorry!.

i
insel260 21.12.19

Gera95
The child is simply not yet clear WHAT the vehicle, and that is travelling long distances. He only knows how what buttons on the keyboard to press. Is it necessary to regret.

i
insel260 21.12.19

Geralt-47
I'm never in my 30 years never drove a truck. A couple of times I rode in the cab, but this is where it ends. I do not think that in the future will change kruzak KrAZ. But to sit in the virtual driving a huge truck, rolling on unknown roads somewhere in the distance, cheered Muzychka... This is romance.
While you, personally, will not feel what it's like to roll in the car on the road sitting behind the wheel... to choose the direction of the route, enjoy passing by the beauty outside the window... You don't understand what is romantic.
Virtual game, gives us this part of romance, gives a feel hardened motorist who travels through unknown roads, earning a new truck, which would then earn even more cool truck =)