3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rob_dead 21.12.19 07:19 am

Drop the chest Hake (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

All kind time of day. Go straight to the question.
The chest Hake dropnode Unicorn. In this regard, the question arose. Is it possible with this box to dropnode of vneski sold for donut?
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik2187836 21.12.19

rob_dead
Seriously? This is the chest for 3K the guy with the mark of a camel?

D
Dimson_62 21.12.19

rob_dead
Yeah, everything sold in the store for Helix credits, you can get from letbox the Hake, the only problem is that these things drop very rarely.

M
Mihail Golohvast 21.12.19

Dimson_62
and do not apply to the entire ACC,as if to buy helix credits,that Persian fell

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 21.12.19

Yes, today all three costumes with these chests took about an hour cecal.....

d
dmll 21.12.19

I do all the costumes, opened, practical(black hood), costume ISA under the Sphinx, in the arena of 3 pieces, all in loot boxes weapons etc

K
KrackDeShevale 21.12.19

The suit the Mummy can fall?simple I have a shitload of these boxes opened...fell only costume scarab

V
Vyxyxol 21.12.19

_shtug
Fall everything in the store, even from the new pack the gun drops.

S
SamLeoFisher 21.12.19

_shtug
Drop ALL the things from the store , except for the two packs , which are sold separately trims ( Set of Mountain and Centurion)

G
Gryxa 21.12.19

we had 2 of the mummy costume and 1 unicorn in around 20 chests,still the gold is nowhere to go)

M
MaximusD 21.12.19

There has been a glitch with this chest. Stopped dramatica clothing. Only suit the Ghost warrior for more than 10 pieces of received) donation And weapons from sets drops very rarely, but still happens! Today, we had the Trident of Poseidon to.

s
sergey 576 21.12.19

SamLeoFisher
And is there any out of the box legendary weapons that are only in the DLC Invisible and the Curse of the Pharaohs? Those that can be obtained after killing bosses