3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.12.19 07:19 am

The specificity of the Inquisition (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

in the distribution points have the option to increase the concentration from 100 to 200.and so on.
actually what is this focus?why and ka and what it gives?
57 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 21.12.19

When in Skyhold fall, then everything becomes clear at the expense of focus.
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/walkthrough/ryad_voprosov-845101/

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.12.19

at_sagor
35 hours played.haven't been to this skyhold.and the concentration that is whether the skill that will appear later?

E
Eynart 21.12.19

0000denis
It's such a special mana that allows you to use individual super-duper skills. The type of the Beast in Requiem online, only without the transformations.

R
R111 21.12.19

0000denis
Yes, there will be a special ability, and a scale when it is filled, it can be used. If you take all three values, then you can immediately fill out three scales, respectively, and to apply them when necessary.

S
Setesh 21.12.19

what were you doing in the game 35 hours if still in skyhold is not moved?

Sites
I read a lot(not all,but 80% percent)) play on nightmare.tight but the game for 2999 R. fast and don't want to go

R
Rakatum 21.12.19

Sites
I'm in Skyhold was only after 68 hours of play, pass through, read, etc. are Now played 128 hours and only the Morrigan itself had acquired) I don't understand how people are in the game for 70-80 hours, it should probably stupidly ahead run in nothing to understand and pass. I still get maximum pleasure from the game.

f
febll 21.12.19

Sites
If you explore all, it takes a very long time.

f
febll 21.12.19

Rakatum
Lucky you, but I was already tired to clean up huge locations, well at least swietnie mission interesting and save you from boredom.

нуfebll
well, I have 37 hours played from release(November 20).so it is unlikely I will bother.remember when it was played in folaut 3, and I liked to explore everything.every inch and played for a long time.and in the end I'm sick and tired to explore and left.and now try to be more careful with the research

d
dizz2010 21.12.19

but hurry tasty need to eat slowly toropitsya have to ne!...76 hours of the current logged in skyhold....and I think it's too early.

dizz2010
Yes, just do not know Yu how to spend Inquisition points,they are rare,but a lot of questionable and some possibilities you can purchase for these glasses.here, for example, whether to swing, there is something about the collection of herbs?

V
Virus6290 21.12.19

here are the herbs you should not just gives once a large number will fit only in the case of a quick passage for the sake of the story (on easy level), it's much easier to gather up.

Must have perhaps potions Callen (turns out 8 to 12).

P
Pirozhok-san 21.12.19

skilled hands must have a branch Leliana - for difficult locks,
you can still backpack pump

A
Anzhelika04 21.12.19

Sites
I have the game for 123 hours passed(on average) all conversations listened to, all the quests were done ,all the dragons were killed, and so on.And if you stupidly for the plot to play, you probably can and 30 hours to go through the game only make sense at all to play?

a
ajiek7ah4e7 21.12.19

Advantage of advanced intelligence(condition - to take any castle)please tell me where this Fort in any of the areas???

A
AT_Sagor 21.12.19

Such topic already, look here:
http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/walkthrough/forti_kreposti-844345/

s
sattium 21.12.19

dizz2010
then how many did you get in the skyhold doesn't change anything, just to get there early and then continue to take quests in the same inner lands,and can be picked up there and then go to skyhold at the 80th hour of the game.... reshuffle changes nothing except missed opportunities...

d
don_lipton 21.12.19

Understand that you have created already a lot of similar topics and I confess that to create another like that, but the answer is to find and could not.
Please help.
Is there a possibility to reset scores in the Specifics of the Inquisition? And the ignorance has scattered garbage all, and again a half game to go to perenospora no particular desire.
Need your help :s

R
Rakatum 21.12.19

You can't throw, but for all the passage can pump a lot of perks. I for 139 hours of game play you hit her up to level 23. In Skyhold MAG sells the contracts (or something like that), they increase the impact of specifics. So I think do not worry.