3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Konsul 21.12.19 07:24 am

How to beat the leaders? (Spider-Man 3: The Game)

Stuck on the mission with the Dinosaurs and the Apocalypse. Please help who passed.
Well, I can't do it!
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 21.12.19

Remind me who's the Apocalypse and played it for a long time.

K
Konsul 21.12.19

There are 3 significant groupings: girls, informals, karate. He's the boss nonconformists.

M
MasteRAssassiN 21.12.19

It is necessary to urinate near the sea?

K
Konsul 21.12.19

Yes.

M
MasteRAssassiN 21.12.19

I was doing so poskidyvali his minions in the sea, but already there is easy to handle

K
Konsul 21.12.19

Another question. In daily Bagel is the mission where you have to take a picture of a fake Spider
helicopter. Then it begins to fall. How to catch him?

M
Mitchell_[RusDante] 21.12.19

press Q and go down for him =)

N
NAmeless1900 21.12.19

People in the beginning of the game in training, you have 2 times to evade the blows which button to press to Dodge?

K
Konsul 21.12.19

Q

s
show_off 21.12.19

By the way the question is not quite in the topic - how to kill Sand brow on the PSP? and then he knocks MNU since it can only red to play (at later levels)

n
naHgbl4 21.12.19

Please tell me how to kill the lizard on the ribbon when holding it, press the space bar, but still he somehow wins, 1 time out, but I don't know how)
In detail please. Thank you.

J
John Lokk 21.12.19

This game can help any leader in the story))) Even a mission with dispensers passed!))) All without cheating and passing normal in the net I have not found(((
naHgbl4 so in the battle with the lizard on the Assembly line need to wait until he jump and Hold Q when he flies in closer to press another button there will be shown if everything is correct you nasadata, if not it's on you, but in any case, hit the space bar, hit several times continuously, quickly, quickly!.

A
AlexBlackShark 21.12.19

Pliz tell me how to dunk Harry, when they first met. Like all of the buttons that show a hit, but he still wins and knocks me out of the glider.

J
John Lokk 21.12.19

AlexBlackShark
So to begin with we put English by default so pirates it is recommended to set to display all letters. You will need quick time to push. For this look when Hari (Goblin) overhead lights fist yellow press Q and hold time slows down there is a button to press to block his shot. Block then hit kick and beat him. Block all more complicated then we need to reap as much as two buttons. Then when he pulled out a sword it will be necessary to press a combination of buttons! Adjust should work.

Then immediately tip when you already find yourself in a normal fight flying directly to the water and right there something lawn with a fence on it it just soak. He flies bad can it be hooked. Use Q and jump to the side sometimes double jump dodging triple bombs and boomerangs. Suggest to jump on it and destroy shoot webs useless he beats her with a sword, but can strelet balls web. Jump and moisten it do not forget to press Q . P. S may want to continue to fight, but it seemed much easier to fight him in the open than not the roof or walls.

Well, then there finalka need to press a group of buttons in no time again have to fight if you still can't kill this time this crap, you remember, and not once during the game)))).

l
leza555 21.12.19

To kill the Goblin in the regular game mode, get him or in underground or under building awnings there is a lot of urine and its main don't let him out from under them to fly.He is there weak to rise into the air may not, and you're quickly going to kill him.

l
leza555 21.12.19

what is the secret mission hunter and hunted lizard-3 pliz help!!!! all killed as the current off?

J
John Lokk 21.12.19

leza555
I mean? More? This is where the fight with a Craven and a giant lizard, or where? If you do not know what to do use vision spider button 1 you can see that in General in more detail what is current and where?

Z
ZOMBI 1902 21.12.19

John Lokk help through the last mission to venom, he kills me like everything is done correctly the pipes were beaten and he still kills me help plizz

J
John Lokk 21.12.19

ZOMBI 1902
The fight with Venom in the last mission of the game. I went through it surprisingly quickly and easily just suffer with the final blow.
So when you fight the first time from using the sight of a spider and look around where you will see two squares with folded pipe is the next floor up there and jump in there will be easier. So on the second floor run from venom back and forth about the web forget it you it will tighten and smeknet the ground. Begali and hammering the folded druban well venom sausage you come up and hit it to blow the trumpet beat, but before he went into rage mode red, then it is necessary to beat the pipes

Then again, moisten the pipes they are created so that two squares from the pipes should be enough when running around it is inevitable that venom let the cobwebs and grabs you by the throat here it is necessary quickly a few times to press SPACE then you will have time to run it twice I managed to grab while I was running from one pipe to another. Also use Q to make the time passed slowly and it was easier to run past him.

Well then the fight with sand if problems will write will write both.

Z
ZOMBI 1902 21.12.19

thank you