3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 21.12.19 07:24 am

The knife of the adepts and the legendary enemies (Fallout 4)

Someone was falling down the knife of the adepts with the legendary enemies,or he legendary enemies do, in principle, not fall.
Spoiler
One,in fact one that I have on the screenshot you can buy from a dealer,another imbewu versio double damage on targets with full health,you can get a Niche for a quest,come across the normal version,but with the legendary enemies, I never fell.

PS
Roll the screens of their instances.
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikitka demidka 21.12.19

I fell in with the legendary ghoul DLS Far harbor, but I do not know why it was there
P. S
Why do you have so much damage from a knife? I have Nuclear Justice fully pumped and gets 167 300 from radiation, and the Highest skill League on max pumped

R
RGC 21.12.19

Jake demidko
Likely his build is pure melee, where the forces under thirty and dispersed substances.

G
GenoX 21.12.19

saa0891
Any legendary foes should fall.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

Jake demidko wrote:
Why do you have so much damage from a knife?
So this knife is almost the biggest brutal damage and just attack speed,plus I have worn a Suit Grognak robust design which adds damage (of course, all relevant perks,even the same lone Ranger and sickly dabavljaet),you can even way more done wearing all of the armor for strength,but I have wearing parts to reduce damage in the stillness,because I love melee.

Jake demidko wrote:
I fell in with the legendary ghoul DLS Far harbor, but I do not know why it was there
Clearly,we look,just so I have a special legendary enemies shoveled,plus specially farmir with glands Duta,and not once a knife fell out.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

GenoX
The question is dropped if you have it.

G
GenoX 21.12.19

saa0891
Fell a couple of times probably, but I wasn't really focused on this.
saa0891 wrote:
specifically farmir with glands Duta
What method is this?

s
saa0891 21.12.19

GenoX wrote:
What method is this?
Need injecting carbine,then are made in the chemical laboratory the larvae Duta (need dotnia iron,glass and psycho) shoot them at the enemy and while the effect of the drug, it is necessary to kill the enemy and with high probability after the death of the enemy will hatch legendary doting (in survival of course),or simple 100%.
The cool thing in this way what remains Duta very often, remains of iron i.e. weapons can do is almost endless.

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.12.19

I drenched the raiders in Nuke and they have these Reiki is.Niche was for sure.

G
GG4 21.12.19

It is a perversion to play a game about shooting BB's with melee weapons. And indeed it is surprising how people still play the game from three years ago.

s
saa0891 21.12.19

GG4 wrote:
It is a perversion to play a game about shooting BB's with melee weapons.
The distortion is likely to have such narrow thinking as you,the game allows you to play including character melee,stealth,and due to the perk blitz is not required even to approach the enemy,teleport in a bunch and hand out slaps.

GG4 wrote:
And indeed it is surprising how people still play the game from three years ago.
If the game is interesting,then be it at least ten years,or that does not prevent to play it,and there is no more such games on the theme of the game,with such sophisticated locations,with the same amazing approach to details and generally the world,how many play did not stop to admire,even just go and watch.

Y
Yoba1212 21.12.19

Better tell me where the legendary rifle cowboy to take? She told me once fell in one of the playthroughs, and I haven't seen her.

N
Nikitka demidka 21.12.19

Yoba1212
I dropped out of legendary enemies and bought the Old friend in the Kernel, well, where these fanatics live

B
Boom Zoom 21.12.19

Fell in collaboration with legendary ghoul in the sweep of the basement of the mansion Krupov. Specifically they tried to dislodge the explosive shotgun, but decided this knife to leave, because caught provoking, and raiders of the Nuka-world still for stuffing empty.

Y
Yoba1212 21.12.19

Just wrote and fell, and even explosive, as it should finally.
48уровень, as then, too, of the legendary dogs to far Harbor was not.
Now the question is where is the ammo to take, they are not sold yet. )))
Probably the knife, too, falls from certain enemies.

F
FileCrasher 21.12.19

With Cinta: http://pix.playground.ru/fallout_4/2522955/
With claw http://pix.playground.ru/fallout_4/2481425/

A
Alex2010god 21.12.19

Fell out of the Legendary Deathclaw
Spoiler
Legendary effect put myself on the\will remove himself from the arms machine - anything :)
Installed mods:
1)More legendary foes
2)a Chest with a legendary reward at the end of each dungeon.2.0
3)SKKCombatStalkers_
4)Legendary advanced modifications+++
5)AWKCR v8.4_RUS_cat-boy
3 the first modification increases the number of vypadenii legendarok in the game,the last 2 will make with them(with legendarily) some manipulations the removal of\creating on the armor\weapons + there are legendary which in vanilla the game :)