3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bloodraine 21.12.19 07:24 am

Inadequate the difficulty of the game (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Played 4 hours and can still not understand everything, but... I..RA do not understand what the EPT, the individual has adjusted the difficulty of the game. Put hard mode you almost any cockroach vanscott, you're like a stormtrooper - miss, miss, miss. And charac savscan until procne from you fanshot. Or put a Complicated mode, and here is your spitting go.
I like this unfinished or the difficulty of the game??
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 21.12.19

All the shit from the virtual cube. As I understand it the higher the complexity the less the probability of a successful deposition. In oschem they messed with this theme nastolok, the whole fight is stupid depends on the count from randomness.

J
JoKeRD07 21.12.19

Sanya Zarenkov
This is the meaning of DnD, you roll the dice and don't know what may fall out.

091 21.12.19

There is pure random on the cube, it is not clear what the algorithm...

There were times when stupidly in the logs on the EASY level it was evident that my Persians a direct mass UNIT flew

091 21.12.19

Sanya Zarenkov
therefore, the point suffer there. Easier easy to put ...

091 21.12.19

JoKeRD07
Desktop cube ... not so harsh!

B
Bastarder 21.12.19

Sanya Zarenkov
To turn from random throws of the dice in their favor, is necessary to effectively pump your GG, and most importantly the whole party to a specific enemy. To equip his party for the effective combat equipment, and use effective tactics in battle. All games like DnD, for example, NN2, requires brains, and not a simple zaklikivanie enemies weapons.

b
bloodraine 21.12.19

Well, I'm only in the beginning. Why I write - to understand the mechanics of the game. And yet some crap that turns out.
I'm not new to DnD games. That what understand. From the last 2 PoE played, remember, too, raged with non-standard filing equipment battles. But mastered, understood what was happening. And here from the very beginning what crap-that - you either like a folder or you in the ass.
By the way, and there are those who are Dishonest (though Difficult it is a fair mode, yeah yeah) took place?

M
Mr_POMAH 21.12.19

bloodraine
PoE 2 -- it's not D&D

m
mefiro 21.12.19

bloodraine
Poe is not DnD, although many ideas with him have, it is much easier. In this game it's important to pick the right party, need buffs, do not forget that same effects don't go together. Most of the casters at the start is rather weak. Sometimes 1 buff decides the outcome of the battle. Cubes cubes, enemies can see the parameter protection and to compare their option attack(especially if he often misses). The classic companions are interesting but not all normally balanced, sometimes stats are just .... I recommend the high complexity of the to take 1-2 mercenaries and upgrade them to your taste( what's missing in your party, batera, Summoner, etc.). On a complicated regime, many mobs can surprise you, in General, at the start, especially the problem there are no enemies.