3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandra Shubkina 21.12.19 07:25 am

The RAM problem

Put 4 RAM ,all straps are the same (memory Module DIMM 8Gb DDR4 2666MHz PC21300 Crucial (CT8G4DFS8266)),motherboard as rock pro4 z370 , don't understand why running in 2 channel mode and not in 4....
please tell me what could be the problem .....
12 Comments
Sort by:
u
ucher.u 21.12.19

Alexander Shubkina wrote:
in 2 channel mode and not in 4....
Ahem ... Madam, actually this is normal. It should work on dual channel system, dual bus and dual-channel processor. DDR4 operates in four channels only on four-channel system four-channel bus, and a four-channel processor.. sho I guess it's logical right? )
Therefore take it had two straps, at 16GB, so if you wanted 32GB, for this processor.. hmm.

A
Aleksandra Shubkina 21.12.19

ucher.u
that is...unable to cope...and CPU is only 2 strips of 4.....or what is my mistake

I don't really know much about these tires... I Have superficial knowledge ,don't be angry

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

Alexander Shubkina
Anything not a bug, it should work.

L
Luka_gg 21.12.19

Alexander Shubkina
Support Quad channel memory is carried out on more serious platforms - 2011 / 2011-3 / 2066 / TR4, etc. On these platforms there. And profit from it in games enough to swear. Better have a good memory, bought at 3200 / 3466 odnorog B-die - from that a good profit would be.

A

ucher.u
and the remaining 2 straps they work at all? as an aside, they may work or they just turned off roughly ,explain this point please

A

VOVAN WOLF
I didn't know...I was advised .....Oh,I get upset

u
ucher.u 21.12.19

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Better have a good memory, bought at 3200 / 3466 odnorog B-die - from that a good profit would be.
This is not the Amud that if the profit was. ))
She therefore maximum 2666 sho for this percent is excessive.

Alexander Shubkina wrote:
and the remaining 2 straps they work at all? as an aside, they may work or they just turned off roughly ,explain this point please
Work, only they are filled sequentially. First two, then the second pair. What will happen is unlikely, because modern games do not use 16GB.

u
uga4aka 21.12.19

Alexander Shubkina
These 32 GB earned in 4 channel mode, you need a motherboard and CPU supports this technology.
In practice, this technology is not really needed.

D
Denis Kyokushin 21.12.19

Alexander Shubkina
Connector 4 does not mean 4 channels.Two connectors for one channel, two on the second

A

thank you all !