3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 21.12.19 07:25 am

Help Gypsy (Dark Souls 3)

I have no friends playing DS3 to ask for help.
Will ask here. Help to throw some clothes and soul with Chara on Chara or maybe someone has extra souls/zero arms(Dragonslayer axe,giant sword,machete) and ring++(hornet and the shadow ring also need)?
I would be very grateful
18 Comments
Sort by:
s
sademus 21.12.19

well, what prevents you take it yourself?

o
okonoshi 21.12.19

sademus
Well, sort of like farm,ring++ you need to pass the game . And I need it to 20-30 level. I have all,but the character level 75

J
JilDere 21.12.19

So Gypsies steal.

b
bravointheua 21.12.19

JilDere
I suggest you ask for help on the forum of the Russian DSWiki or on the Steam forum.

b
benites 21.12.19

okonoshi
If the PCs play you can help, write to the PM time, password and the location where the sign put

J
JilDere 21.12.19

bravointheua
People, and I do with it? I know where to swing and rings to collect. Really played more than a dozen hours. Maybe you made a mistake with the recipient of your message.

l
luckyseven 21.12.19

Th you savages? People come to me for help, and you pounced with the cons. In DotA and that is not so lowered community

s
sademus 21.12.19

luckyseven
help? he came because of his laziness, that's all

o
okonoshi 21.12.19

sademus
20m to complete the game up to ng+++ to get a ring?Well, not particularly desirable.

b
benites 21.12.19

20m level in the City behind the wall will enter hell, and the top ring are there. Pereproyti game several times makes sense for the ring of life +3, but in principle it is possible to do without it.

o
okonoshi 21.12.19

benites
helped me ,the question is removed

b
benites 21.12.19

Please contact if th

b
bravointheua 21.12.19

JilDere
Sorry, just you both have the same avatars :D

O
OrisLumenis 21.12.19

Dude those rings need to explicitly Ganga neskoromny players. Pvp 20-30 levels, no particular so that you first think who help. This dude will ridicule newbies to sit. Or you yourself pleasure when you at level 20 invaded by a dude with a top equipm and dismantle the molecules? Let he produces.

b
benites 21.12.19

Pvp 20-30 levels, no particular
Disagree, in a swamp in the district 30 level the pvp. Besides, no one bothers to gank an incursion?
Spoiler

o
okonoshi 21.12.19

The trick is that armor is needed just the same to fend off intruders with autism
First, too many Peeps with gear thrown
in the second daunyata coming first drink estus,then run under the mobs, and then yuzayut crystal :DD Well, or a second attack if the spirit has invaded

o
okonoshi 21.12.19

8 out of 10 intruders with pumped estus,good armor) and most likely with rings ++

o
okonoshi 21.12.19

Damn and the most interesting that roosters bustt themselves,invade 20-25 llam,and when they start to trample ,they run and wait for the invasion of the second phantom)))and a few are trying to plug