3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 21.12.19 07:26 am

The recesses of the hunter (Far Cry: Primal)

What to do with these recesses to the hunter? How to open them/look for? Handprint on a rock and near some of the tracks, with nothing to communicate does not work
23 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Lyutik 21.12.19

sources
Ahead, just wanted to ask the same thing. What to do with these cases?

R
Roy jons 21.12.19

Yes, it would be good to know th to do with them))

s
solo837 21.12.19

On the rock figure, he's a card, a handprint is the location of rare resource. Look at the picture at the same place and accordingly look for the location of the resource

B
Bard Lyutik 21.12.19

solo837
So there figs you will understand, I found a stash of hunter there was painted on the rock two leopard or Jaguar whether tiger, and one imprint this right on the head. How to understand this?

s
solo837 21.12.19

look for this near the area where grazing these leopards or tigers and look for this place which shows the handprint

B
Bard Lyutik 21.12.19

solo837
ATP, I will try

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.12.19

solo837 wrote:
....grazing these leopards or tigers
Ancient wisdom - never pull a tiger by the .... The udder?

V
VALERSON0502 21.12.19

-sources-
Here is one example:
Spoiler

A
Aleksey 222 21.12.19

VALERSON0502
Where to find a place with a bear and a fish please tell me.

R
RIP2 21.12.19

Alex 222
The place is literally next, you need to use a hook. There is no need to go down to the bottom. You need to jump over to the platform with a hook. If you go deep into, just meet the 2 bears, who have already managed to catch mud-fish. And then there is the cache, the tag will see.

l
locknarad 21.12.19

have someone a map with all caches?

B
Blablablablaaaa 21.12.19

Alex can I ask you about one more cache ,the cache is located in the very North of the map ,I perfectly learned the pattern,found a place,but there's nothing there,can you tell me where to find it or send a screenshot,please

B
Blablablablaaaa 21.12.19

Well, or anyone tell me who found

P
Paul_SH 21.12.19

locknarad
Zoom in on the map in your game and you will see labels of all the caches of the hunter (where there is no fog of war", of course).

Blablablablaaaa
Activate the vision of the hunter. The place cache is pretty easy to find on the red light.

L
Lejak 21.12.19

Blablablablaaaa
A guide to search.
http://www.shacknews.com/article/93461/far-cry-primal-hunter-cache-locations-and-guide

F
Fenderrr 21.12.19

Lejak
Thank you! I never thought that drawing the real terrain to look for. Game teen!!!

N
Nitro100 21.12.19

Game of some sort.
Found a stash of hunter where the Mud fish with bear.
But I can't get the resource from it. This cache is rare and the cedar, which I Packed to the limit.
I do not throw it away and do nothing. Bummer on the map icon doesn't disappear.
Who faced? How to fold the stupid wood??

R
Rolemanser 21.12.19

Nitro100
Throw it does not work, only something from it crafted.
If I am not mistaken he will need to improve the hut.

N
Nitro100 21.12.19

Rolemanser
Shorter beard.
All have scriptel. And all improved.
Game and not a game. Heth

N
Nitro100 21.12.19

Crap.
Bullshit.
That is, to think, to take one or another resource (even though you do not know what is in the bags)
Because typing is just not get rid of him. When it is necessary.