3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShwarC 21.12.19 12:10 pm

The crackling in the background [solution] (Fallout 4)

The decision regarding popular problems upon request:

Fallout 4 cod in the background
Fallout 4 radiation noise
Fallout 4 which is bursting
Fallout 4 Geiger counter
Fallout 4 strange sound

So, briefly about the problem: for many there is a strange noise in the background in-game time, not ceasing in any way. People are advised to throw away the entire inventory, strelnul gamma out of a cannon into a mutant (in the sky), they even say that it is a corrupted save game after the mission on the helicopter.

In General, I agonized for a long time. On some patches the sound was gone after successive pressing F5 , then F9. No where in the Internet I have not found a solution to this glitch. Not even helped to completely zero inventory and exit from the suit.

Now the decision:

You need to extract all the files in the SOUNDS file and place the contents of the resulting folder into the directory Fallout 4\Data . Then pass the path to the file:

Fallout 4 \ Data \ Sound \ FX \ WPN \ PistolGamma \ WPN_PistolGamma_Charge_01_LPM

And remove it! It will not cause problems of crash the game, or lack of effect on a gamma gun. Everything will be as before. However, not a pleasant sound in the background will be gone.

Reason: zatsiklivayas the effect of promotion of the motor gamma-gun.
7 Comments
Sort by:
P
POBWNK 21.12.19

Cool, never would have thought of. But for some reason this file is needed perhaps?

N
Noir1702 21.12.19

Helped, thank you

S
Sheril 21.12.19

my game also does this sometimes, but I save the game and come out of it, but under the new approach such sounds anymore

E
Ernar Sayatov 21.12.19

Where is the Sound file?)

N
Nayk Goncharov 21.12.19

I didn't do of the above didn't help. I found a solution.
Walk into any workbench, do the thing, the sound fades. At this point, running a sprint, the sound seemed distant and at this point are saved and then autocarriers (if you don't know what it is: F5 and F9 at once). I have finally lost that damn sound finally. Suffered in real-time days 10.

N
Nayk Goncharov 21.12.19

The fact remains. The sound is due to the fact that you were attacked, etc. while working behind the bench. So it's gone, you need to break this script. The solution above.

L
Levonhart 21.12.19

Thanks for the advice, but I just came out of the game, when you return, everything stopped.