3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar-vw 21.12.19 08:49 pm

Problem with the wheel Logitech g27 (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Please help me to configure the Logitech G27 wheel!!!
Everything works fine, but only on the wheel of sex trafficking, you can create one but 2.5 turns like the real thing, and another problem, just let the clutch out at least 1mm from globnet machine!

And maybe someone knows where can I download a plugin or how to create one that would be on the steering Wheel Logitech G27 worked LED Tachometer?
46 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Brikov 21.12.19

You go to the driver helm->Device->Game Controller->Log.G27->Settings->degrees of rotation set the slider all the way to the right and you will have 900 degrees

and G27 not 2.5 turns and 1.5

For steering wheel settings in the game: in the game settings, click search devices and choose the Logitech G27 and the settings themselves will be exposed

on account of the clutch if the settings will not help you when you release it,it should be on the gas to press like...

There is no LED in any way will not burn,there is no such function in the game.

and written not to Create one,and Make

Mr. shkololo BL*AMB!

M
Makar-vw 21.12.19

Yeah, thank you very much! Well, first of all not rogues, and secondly, I know that you also need to press the gas, the car trahaetsya only when merely hit the gas, ie smoothly not trinessa. And that way all people need to be smart nerds? I personally would be ashamed, and the rest I'm not writing a statement for some.

N
Nikita Brikov 21.12.19

Don't worry about it))I just said to the fact that this orfogramm passed in the lower grades)))At the expense of gas,I also just recalled,you never know you don't know!)And I'm far from nerdy,simple,I don't know you, and seeing that mistake,it may seem it is(shkololo)so that more did not write to you,try to write correctly)))If che,no offense))

M
Makar-vw 21.12.19

It's all good!

s
shizolet 21.12.19

what passion

L
Luttien 21.12.19

Hello, I have the same problem with g27 the car shakes on the road, no alignment, the slightest touch and it works like a button or throttle, or twist until it stops, what to do? Help, so much money :((((((

Z
Zashibon 21.12.19

Shtoby Chota advised to begin with a few questions:
1. to ж27 was Caminito the wheel?
2. how does ж27 in the test in the driver helm?

k
kalopanax1 21.12.19

Makar-vw, 2.5 turns in the game (just the same, stin7, for G25-27 is a full 2.5 turns steering as it should be, which corresponds to 900 g) can't do it. In a symmetric linearity of a real steering wheel and games - sex trafficking, but it really is a little on sharp turns and right angles. Put on 900 grams and they say it can be done - such advisers... a lot. Putting even 600 grams in the driver, the steering wheel will turn, but the wheels on more degrees won't... what's the point? Games on the road (two lanes each side) to turn the first time is not immediately possible make at least how many degrees.
Spend too much time half a year this topic, and all the same mistake... For a sports car with the petals on the steering wheel this option is very useful on roads with gentle turns, but on the rally car and drift - RCP and steering wheel 2.5 turns just a necessary thing! The game is the same, the best option (tested by many) - approximately 540 degrees in the driver.

And with the grip the game has all the problems. Neither speed nor responsiveness - as the button is pressed and all... no sense... at least on my G25... and I want to say, whether developed are inept, or EBA... I don't understand something. But on the box with the clutch, the engine can be silenced (!) and with the gas pedal to start. Achievement, but... )))

Makar-vw, ask about the indicators at the WWQ in PM, maybe what will help, he has a G27.

L
Luttien 21.12.19

Shtoby Chota advised to begin with a few questions:
1. to ж27 was Caminito the wheel?
2. how does ж27 in the test in the driver helm?

if I am not, all at the clave, the helm was not, and the registry clean
calibrated normally when you boot the computer, in the test everything is OK, too
and then - no alignment, nothing. And pedals a La buttons((

by the way, in other games the wheel is generally frantic with terrible force - it shakes and sausage so that I'm at the table I'm afraid -but apart from the twists and turns - just no shaking them.
Can driver what's the problem? Is from the site, with a new what else to do-I'll never know :(

x
xXflitzerXx 21.12.19

Luttien
Maybe you have a problem with the rudder from the fact that the game is set to keyboard and not the wheel? Try to do as described stin 7 in the second post of this topic - the third line about it.
I have lodzhitek driving force Dzhi ti also in TDU2 at first, problems with the management was impossible was normal in the car driving. All the problems resolved as described above.

L
Luttien 21.12.19

justgoodman

no, that=and then set all right, in the game he is determined, but in any game adequately is not working in TDU some bugs. in other games other(

Z
Zashibon 21.12.19

Luttien
Perhaps, than to guess, it is better to take advice kalopanax1 and apply in personal to WWQ
The grid at his G27, and we have GT.

s
stukanoff 21.12.19

Answer beginner. Bought. Set. Downloaded - real traffic rules (for this and bought). That Dale? How to connect? Amps. if not scrap enlighten!!! Help!!!

c
cccp-LeXeR 21.12.19

Tek. First, in just the same G27 900 degrees, ie 2.5 turns. Except that the speed need not be considered from the center to the right or to the left, and from edge to edge - exactly 2.5 turns.

As I was setting up the wheel. The first thing firewood logitech.com. There Logitech Profiler software for steering wheels. I installed the latest version, when I had MOMO for almost a week. The picture there is MOMO, then bought the G27 and the picture has changed for the G27. In global settings put 540 degrees (because really tired to go into steep turns and unfold). In a profile for TDU in the Logitech Profiler Specific Game Settings exhibited a value of generally 40. By the way wood sometimes podglyuchivaet, because there once stood a value of 250, but then after what XS is all lost and the office became something painfully sharp. This is usually after adding another profile and then not always. It happens sometimes that even get off the pedal, the car revs all the time or something. Climb again to the profile and look for a tick did not stand where you want or stand where it's not necessary. Back to degrees. Given that still sometimes fails and values somehow have to put other, I put the so that you left hand to turn the steering wheel 180 degrees in each direction, no more. It is possible to turn the wheels, not helping the second hand. Well, someone may get more, and someone less. In the end, the left hand turns the steering wheel, right hand rests on the gear stick. And then the steering sensitivity in the game itself. It turns out that the sensitivity of the less than to the right of the slider. I have somehow, although it was different then (when there was MOMO). In the end, everything is cool, clear and like the doctor ordered. A clutch actually in the game is crap, I expected more, but what the hell. To get used to at least manual transmission, so you can not just ride on the roads, but the race to win.

To put in racing simulators/arcades all 900 degrees is a palm blow. I tried. After half an hour of this game had to wear their equipment (by the way, conveniently). Yes, and any normal sport car steering wheels are very sensitive, there are only half a turn, and the wheels are already turned on high, so that setting of fire wood make how at all comfortable for everyone, and questions like it should be this way or that way - it's all garbage. Must be that man was above all convenient. The most important thing at all, because when he is, then none of the arguments or claims will not be accepted de facto. But 900 degrees is that there are truckers, simulation buses, tractors, driving simulators and so on.

PS by the Way sometimes to adjust the helm for this particular game, we have a lot of trouble. But the main thing is not to touch the global settings of the device, or then again mess around to nastraivat for other profiles.

P. P. S. I Hope someone can help.

v
volodka2004 21.12.19

Problems with sound when you connect a logitech G27 steering. After connection and detection of device the sound becomes jarring. Tried to connect only one USB wire - the same thing. Poorly lit light power at the transmission. It is strange that after disconnecting the sound remains the same, and after a reboot with the disconnected device back to normal. Random tried to change ports, loaded-rebooted, sometimes it worked, the sound was normal, but I don't know why. Updated the driver, changed the settings, the level of hardware acceleration DirerectX doesn't help. Audio C-Media CM6501 Like Sound Device. Windows XP. RAM 4 Gb. The wheel is defined as a HID device. There's something about the lack of virtual memory. ESET. Disconnected network, programs running in the background. The same. When connecting the sound changed not for the better.

v
volodka2004 21.12.19

Understood. When the load is connected two HID devices, mouse and wheel. If the mouse to disconnect and after uploading to connect, there is no problem. Can through the adapter to insert into a mouse nest. Just do not understand why is the sound so affected. Thank you all.

N
Nikita Frolov 21.12.19

I have a problem with the wheel logitech g27, when I turn it on I have the steering wheel is not straight and the left goes to 45 degrees what to do ?

c
cccp-LeXeR 21.12.19

This school for no reason, no reason arose? Earlier all was normal?

x
xXflitzerXx 21.12.19

Nikita Frolov
On my GT does this sometimes; it helps to restart the computer.

c
cccp-LeXeR 21.12.19

I had that with MOMO while I was not that automatically it was Centraal. To spin once the other sharply, and lost everything.