3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origamikiller 21.12.19 08:50 pm

Quests are limited in time? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

After some time had failed one of the quests.
Question: How can you understand which ones can wait and which are not? No special marks in the magazine didn't notice.
Or the only way is to run immediately after delivery?

Who had failed quests – share. Interesting reasons.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 21.12.19

origamibiro
If the job says you need to come at a specific time for example: we are Bogotol evening in the tavern. This quest will fail if you do not come. Also, if in the task(more precisely in the dialogue of the task) is given a choice: 1. Went now(I'm ready) and 2. I still need to do other things. Selecting 1 need to perform this task immediately. All other quests are not tied to time(at least I have not seen such).

o
origamikiller 21.12.19

Glnai wrote:
If it is said that you need to come at a specific time That this quest will fail if you do not come.
Hmm. Well, for example the quest of the dates indicated specific time (come before noon, I think). But you can come before noon and after a week, the cancellation does not occur.
And the one who fell off – one of the monastery, the wounded. No choice, no sentences period (for example, he left to live the day, hurry up) of course you can Guess that the wounded man is not eternal, but much more the game closes her eyes – and nothing could designate a timer or otmetku.
However I do not deny, may have been inattentive.

-
-zotik- 21.12.19

Yes limited and many such. for example the quest about the stone is worthless to the Church. dude was offered a night to meet so I bailed on it other performed, when he came he said that one went and I guess I lost the thread of the plot, but the reward can be obtained.
Quest in the same town patients can die if you score to treat them.
Quests for freshness the longer they are worn can deteriorate
And I think there are many more I described the extra mission

K
Kaiafas 21.12.19

I only have one quest failed, this quest with the wounded who need infusion to bring)and it failed because the translators are morons)transferred title of an item in the game, no)

-
-zotik- 21.12.19

Kaiafas
I understand about you saying the quest, everything was clear

A
AlexGrivK 21.12.19

Quest the Waldenses fails after a while, it is better to do

d
delad 21.12.19

Pancake, too, failed the Waldenses and this is the second quest that I failed. But the first was all left some and this was interesting and similar to this((( damn PPC) And there's nothing, just had to find the Waldenses, which is not clear, had to ask around in the village. After a couple game days failed

l
lllartyomlll 21.12.19

failed quest tournament from dlc. Thought another tournament will be,but it is not

[
[Ezh1Sche] 21.12.19

Failed part of the quest in the hands of God , or rather part of it. There are 5 items, the last one where you had to find of the man, failed. That we have to find him for a while speech nebylo.