3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 21.12.19 08:51 pm

Can't load \"the City that never sleeps\" (Marvel's Spider-Man)

The only question to those who bought the standard edition of Spider-Man on disk, and the City that never sleeps in the PS store. Did you have the opportunity to download the City that never sleeps? Because the download button is, I push, he thinks-thinks, and then throws back to the product page.
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 21.12.19

FiftyFour7250
Um ... blah, no DLS of this Park has not come out since then. So attempts to upload it meaningless. Each DLS must be loaded automatically into the system upon exit.

F
FiftyFour7250 21.12.19

BatmanWayne221
I know, but my situation is a little Inayat, my disc CUSA, and CUSA DLS are different, because maybe it can't load. So I decided to ask, what about those who just bought

B
BatmanWayne221 21.12.19

FiftyFour7250
I repeat, what are you trying to download? Not released addition? City never sleeps is a collection of three DLS, none of which has not yet emerged. And guess what, even though I have it in a digital version, but I ALSO CAN NOT UPLOAD, BECAUSE I STILL have NOTHING to UPLOAD! As the DLS they will be AUTOMATICALLY loaded by the system!

F
FiftyFour7250 21.12.19

BatmanWayne221
As the variant - based interface. That would be in the menu tab appears, the City that never sleeps. Or maybe some costumes. I don't know what's there, that's why I asked)

B
BatmanWayne221 21.12.19

FiftyFour7250
*rukalitso. I'll repeat again - nothing that included that DLS did not work, therefore the load until he gets that you can't. Do you have it in the library? Is. So live in peace and wait for a month, in October, will DLS from this kit about a Black Cat. It will automatically download.

M
Misha Ambarcumov 21.12.19

BatmanWayne221
what do you say now, wise guy? nothing wobbles, just throws back
already have 3 DLS, bought for a Grand this pack, and it does not load, waste of money

B
BatmanWayne221 21.12.19

Mike Ambartsumov
Included in psstor there in search of looking for the spider, there are three DLS that you have purchased and alternately add in download. THAT IS NOT CLEAR?

B
BatmanWayne221 21.12.19

Mike Ambartsumov
To think that sometimes you can not?