3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
POLKOVNIK2005 22.12.19 07:07 am

The number of installed Mods in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Are there any restrictions? Sought, but never found the max number of mods installed in the game, and then it already starts.
Yes, and one as installed, is also interesting.
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 22.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
Not sure about the number, but personally I play all mods fuck is sending after the latest update. Appears fucking file verification(read engine like that) and gives an error, but without mods runs on easy.

B
BatmanWayne221 22.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
And if in fact, then.....Played in Skyrim? The main thing that mods do not conflict and think no more of 10-16. Discount.

T
Teranaft234 22.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
I have most of the mods was 27, and it is my desire.
Here is more dependent on iron, performance mods, and direct the hands.
Yes, and Witcher Script Merger to help protect against conflicts.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 22.12.19

BatmanWayne221
I do not know if there is a start (was surprised) so for now just counted, I have 23 installed mod. Is lighting, the original swords, armor, graphics, weather etc. honestly now can't remember what else.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 22.12.19

Teranaft234
The problem is not so much the start of the game, how to start quick save, not once was that conservation does not start after you install a new mod, I opened the folder with the mod and removed something from a previously installed.

-
-REGIS- 22.12.19

I have 0 mods as hardware is weak (

I
ILIA_1992 22.12.19

BatmanWayne221
To remove the folder Hacks

D
DominoPK 22.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
There is a fix that allows the mod to compile after the next update, here - http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_the_fiks_zapuska_modov_dlya_vedmak_3_witcher_3_mod_scripting_fix_1_12-115806/

Plus, remove the folder hacks on the way D:\Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\ content\content0\scripts\game\ behavior_tree\tasks\hacks

Good luck!

D
DominoPK 22.12.19

-REGIS-
Mods will not affect performance, provided that it is scripted or equivalent fashion. I also have not the strongest hardware, but I have mods 10 definitely worth. However, no one on the schedule, like SweetFX. But all sorts of replacer armor, disabling hairworks hair (left on the beard, it just looks better and hawala are not many) the chance of dismemberment, camera and some stand and no harm performance.

A
Angelus1991 22.12.19

BatmanWayne221
program Witcher Script Merger resolves conflicts between mods(if a bug flew when a few mods were)

A
Angelus1991 22.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
the limit is, but I do not remember exactly what. in patch 1.12 I then started a new game and in the initial videos when CRIS training, she simply disappeared and Geralt talking to himself:) the problem was the large quantity of mods as well if the movement between Novigrad and Skellige loading screen is eternal, it is because of exceeding the total count of mods.
There is also a limit on texture mods( if their lot is eternal download savegames)

P
POLKOVNIK2005 22.12.19

Angelus1991
Here, here and I about the same, eternal download and the only solution was the removal of any fashion and bringing them to a certain amount (I have a 23 - game stable)
ps I will try to remove Hacks

A
Angelus1991 22.12.19

POLKOVNIK2005
try to delete the folder Hacks to change the order of mods( mistakes happen because of this)

Z
Zevs72ru 22.12.19

XS was 2 times normal and 1 time dcski. No mods play. I like, not fashionable? :D

s
saa0891 22.12.19

There is no limit.
The only problem is that the Witcher 3 may be a conflict of scripts,this is solved by installing the script Manager.
The second most basic problem is that the mods themselves are very few,if Fallout 4 I already have under 200 mods,the Witcher 3 God forbid 15 pieces typed.
And the third problem is that after the patch some mods just stop working and the game does not start,have to wait for the update in the same Fallout 4 after the patch, everything works without problems.

-
-REGIS- 22.12.19

DominoPK
I have low HD shows 20 fps

B
BatmanWayne221 22.12.19

DominoPK
I tried to do as written. Downloaded the fix, removed folder, put the mod, and what do you think?

T
Teranaft234 22.12.19

BatmanWayne221
And what we vangovat needs ?
Tell it like it is !

B
BatmanWayne221 22.12.19

Teranaft234
Everything is exactly the same as before and after tive action.

T
Teranaft234 22.12.19

The problem is not so much the start of the game, how to start quick save, not once was that conservation does not start after you install a new mod, I opened the folder with the mod and removed something from a previously installed.

POLKOVNIK2005
If you are on CL. F5 quick save - I never use saved using option in the menu.
Eternal downloads from mods - was not once caught on 1.03 (mods I was not able to set) and then the next day the new patch came out. And since problems don't know.

Even I noticed (off topic), the game stuttered at times - per-second, when Jogging Geralt. Played on medium, then lower the quality of the landscape to medium as it is a are always high. And since then had almost no problems, but still rarely stuttered a picture in Novigrad for example... Recently got a gamepad, I decided to try it))) ...
He couldn't believe it when the picture stopped stuttering completely. But, you should take a fucking mouse in your hand again a picture brought to a halt. How to understand this, I do not understand ...