3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Envy6666 22.12.19 07:08 am

The problem with the trade (Gothic 2)

Faced with an unfortunate bug of the game.The fact is that,when buying or selling,glitch occurs and the game automatically without my participation, buys or sells much more items than I need. Because of this, can't enjoy the gameplay,maybe someone knows how to fix.Play night of the Raven, but I suspect that in the original Gothic 2 same problem.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stroitel Administracii 22.12.19

not have such problems. Maybe the mouse dblclick is some? fashion what to put?

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 22.12.19

Envy6666
The mechanics of trading in Gothic is that holding the key, you first sell/buy by the piece, after ten respectively on dozens, after the first hundred hundreds and after thousands and thousands(and so on to infinity). If the object suddenly came to an end, and you do not have time to press the button - buy/sell after reaching the list item. If to press a short press, only individually. It's not a bug, but it should be because there is not a button Take all and to speed up the process as it is necessary.

If something different and selling is carried out in principle without your participation - it will affect the dialogues(they are started, or the items automatically are selected as the LMB performs the most actions in the game. In this case, the problem in the rodent lies.

E
Envy6666 22.12.19

Version 2.6 (fix-sp 1.1)there is nothing but him and the mouse is also all right, in Gothic 1 it is not!

E
Envy6666 22.12.19

ArMaGeddon_AJ
The problem is that the chattering short press gg sooner or later the machine will start to buy up or sell things,although I can and do not touch the mouse.That is, for example, I want to buy 10 keys, I need to click (to click) 10 times,for a glitch he continues to buy them when I have long ceased to give to this team.With dialogue all the way all I have to order it directly concerns trade. Here,I tried to explain it.Hope it