3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
generalpitbull 15.09.19 02:02 pm

Fucked bipedalism. (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Hey guys, as you can learn the perk balance? At the first appearance (like a gun) it is not rocked and at the stage of evolution he came off. Walked on water for about 30 minutes, tried everything possible, but the perk doesn't open.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LCoe 15.09.19

generalpitbull
You mean mutation orange dot in the neural network?

M
Magnumium 15.09.19

you didn't forget calves on his back to throw, them neurons pumped, try standing up to use the senses, to act standing in water can help

I
Ioannn 15.09.19

The change of generations or when evolution unopened/neprikajannie neurons might loosen/fall off. Not sure, but it seems so.
He blew it for the whole branch.
P. S. the Game is actually well thought out.

E
Eugene8080 15.09.19

Ioannn
With the change of generations are fixed-studied skills so to speak and all the others in the next generation do not disappear (I Have a million times the change of generation have not disappeared or anything. (XS maybe lucky)) and are not pumped.
In Evolution in the same way.

g
generalpitbull 15.09.19

Apparently little object standing was investigated, because the next time you try to stand up, and look up the corresponding skill was pumped, thank you)

I
Ioannn 15.09.19

Eugene8080
I'm not talking about fixing the spoke, and about the neurons that remained dark (unopened). I have one neuron was missing, but I do not remember, after the change of generations or the evolution and I couldn't connect the neurons. By the way somewhere came across that unopened neurons can forget. In principle it is logical. But again, I'm not sure, maybe you have something or somewhere mess.

R
Ryker.. 15.09.19

Magnumium
And here and there the neurons develop in any case. BUT to activate them we need energy which is obtained only with a baby.

A
A S U S 15.09.19

Ioannn
Some activate when if one more perk of actively. That is, we need 2 points to activate certain.

I
Ioannn 15.09.19

A S U S
I know everything. Have studied the game inside out, and himself to just doper, unlike some here. Kapets-soon come -they will ask how to jump, because too lazy to go to settings and manage to look.

d
digitalkid 15.09.19

Ioannn, it says on the dot what to do to open it. I like the building closed, and it says build that the thread is useful that you can apply. I doubt that the black spots disappear, because the same construction I have 50 years hanging.

I
Ioannn 15.09.19

digitalkid
Yes, I'm aware about all this, wrote the same above. In one of the topics I read that the same problem still two Zelikow was probably just the bug was.

A
Alfametadolchik 23.07.21

I know that a lot of time has passed, but I will still ask a connoisseur a question, I developed, activated and connected the neuron, then changed the generation and was no longer able to connect. Now for 4 generations, I cannot connect these 3 neurons, they themselves are activated, but the button "explore" is gray. Is this a bug or a feature? (there is enough energy, even with a completely filled energy it does not work)

A
T
TIMUR0980 26.09.21

How to upgrade the skill "sleight of hand" after the ability to carry objects faster. Help