3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenman 22.12.19 07:08 am

Is it worth buying the game? (Farming Simulator 17)

Guys, those who play this game, pliz tell me, is it worth it to buy now or better to buy Farming Simulator 19?
Just afraid of what could happen with Euro Truck Simulator, now all about it have forgotten and moved on to Euro Truck Simulator 2.
I honestly don't understand why create a new the same game to bubble download? Would do additions and updates to the existing game already!
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bayun4ik 22.12.19

Omenman
Hi :) Well, it is the policy of the Giants is this - all do that , but in fact - each new version , it's just finished the previous one :))) Money so more dumaetsya :) by the Way , they are not alone - remember how ISI released ATS :))) And in fact - until she ays as for me - two stubby default card , a little changed gameplay . Mods it is almost no more normal . Personally, I still torrent edishn ride , and very much doubt , whether to purchase it at all . Fundamentally new in it I for myself didn't see .... Although judging by the stream - in the cartoon more interesting to do it with friends :)
Oops , something I came :))) I'm talking about 19 farm wrote :))) 17 normal , mods sea , as written below , script and meshes . But buying wouldn't , especially if the cartoon is interested in - the experience - still in 19 all slowly creep over as soon as normal mods appear :)

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.12.19

Omenman
The game is great and mods on her sea. At a great discount you can take. But of course all everything turned 19 so better to take it

O
Omenman 22.12.19

Asvik-Anubis
A year later, again, FM 20 ) Shorter game for 1 season, no, there seems to be only odd numbers, then the next 21 - then 2 seasons. Damn it would be worth it at least cheaper, and the discount even 600 rubles!

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.19

Omenman
Farmers dinasty advise . If to speak about the farm simulation of life, then it is more SIM than FS :) got Up bright and early - the eggs of the chickens gathered , cows milked handles , ate and went to deal with other things - greenhouses in there field :) Well, the social component is there :) I went :) But it's not a competitor to the FS is a completely different game :)

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.12.19

Bayun4ik
By the way, Yes och fit the game. Especially Russian subtitles delivered.

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.19

Asvik-Anubis
And not so long ago :))) But this is good :) Despite many questions to the game , it turned out very soulful , lamp :) after an hour of the game already pay no attention to the crooked characters and the roughness of the gameplay . I must say , that developed much corrected from the release version , it is a pity that it is slow going :)

A
Asvik-Anubis 22.12.19

Bayun4ik
Farmers dinasty only lacks optimization and so clumsy Persians all this stuff

B
Bayun4ik 22.12.19

Asvik-Anubis
Totally agree , I say that they do not pay attention when the toy will tighten :)

A
ALEKSANDR 11 22.12.19

And for me as FS and especially 17 better..........