3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Assassins11148 22.12.19 07:09 am

M. E. U. I. T. M. Fuzzy texture. (Mass Effect)

After installing the mod, the textures in the game become very blurred. Set by the user. What can you do?

8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Assassins11148 22.12.19

After 10-15 minutes of the game starting to hurt my eyes

M
MODERN_GEAR 22.12.19

Assassins11148
Cheto with readom not. Check in the settings. It is shift +f11 or something like that.

J
JoKeRD07 22.12.19

Maybe in the game settings try to remove some options related to the blur/sharpness. He did not notice this during the game, though it was long ago

J
John371 22.12.19

As an option. Try to open the panel of NVIDIA (or something similar from AMD) and to do so:

forced to do anisotropic filtering on x16

S
Sidorovich12 22.12.19

Experiment with the display quality, detail, design and size of the textures in the bioengine file that in the folder with the settings and saves the game in documents. Engine configuration is designed for small texture size and quality. As far as I remember not to exceed 1024 x 1024. And many textures of this mod 2K, and some models are already 4K. They need to fit the high handles. In the game options many of the items of the graphics settings just not implemented.
Incidentally a problem with blurring in most cases solves the disabling DOF (Depth of field). Since the game is buggy and unfinished.

A
Assassins11148 22.12.19

MODERN_GEAR
JoKeRD07
John371
Sidorovich12
Thank you all! Did some digging in the mod options (shift+f2) and turn off settings. With the blur helped off chromatic aberration. Now everything is perfect

M
MODERN_GEAR 22.12.19

Assassins11148
Yay, I was right! You have to take the cake from the shelf and put into place.

Z
Zlavus58 22.12.19

Installed just now this miracle, everything seems fine, but when you first enter the Citadel and the game just hangs. Sad, had to use ALot...