3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan313 22.12.19 07:09 am

How to kill Preston Garvey and capture sanctuary hills ? (Fallout 4)

The question above
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 22.12.19

No way. Preston immortal, because it is a key plot character. Comfort: Well... At least it's not raining.
Spoilers. You can remove him immortality via console, Googly team, but with the capture of SH is more difficult.

R
Red Barels 22.12.19

console prescribe Preston Garvey rip

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.12.19

Here LOL.He built a settlement and he himself captured.
Clearly shows the idiocy of the last DLC.

Z
Zolotko555 22.12.19

Cheburator Founder
It's not DSL idiocy and those few who play it with a touch of idiocy

T
Tdante 22.12.19

Duck well nobody makes the raiders anew to capture, you even resemble the Boss so it's your village, are you sure you want to soak all?. I personally had a lot of fun carving out these raiders to hell.
Well, if you're hard-nosed radioman, you have enough settlements to genocide with a vengeance.

I
Ivan313 22.12.19

Tdante
You do not understand the point is not that this is my settlement and the fact that all the settlements I have white and pressed and sancuary and another gray and not pressed

v
vvd55555 22.12.19

Well, you're a maniac ... Respect !

I
Inquisitor 22.12.19

Gattar
Because tips should be read, which in the upper left corner popping up when talking to Schenk.. And then there will be questions about grey settlements..
Spoiler

p
pekabir 22.12.19

and what, the plot to assassinate not? I do not know the word

G
Gur1 22.12.19

pakaur
No by itself. With him the line a fraction cognize. Then bugs will not be gathered. If you want, kill him after sujecki well , or it went to the thread in the distant settlement.

p
pekabir 22.12.19

Gur1
here's an ambush, in the game count every second character is immortal! and cogsworth also needed for the main quest, or he's just so tenacious? from the beginning I want him to find robolase

G
Gur1 22.12.19

pakaur
Godsword one of the companions, so Yes, it is also not cognise. True, he is not a quest. And why such aggression? ))) Godsword than guilty? Flies himself, the shrub cuts)))

p
pekabir 22.12.19

Gur1
constantly repeats the same replica, constantly calls me by name (thank you Bethesda, a great feature), trying at the first opportunity to talk about how he is grateful and begins to shake the snot on his fist...
not a robot, and a rag!

T
T.T.G 22.12.19

pakaur
Do yourself the arc the new robot. Make him a soulless cattle. The main thing is to stick in the tracks a little more, to get good.

G
Gur1 22.12.19

pakaur
The only one who's always pawing and stupid breaks in dialogue, it's Hell. With other partners, such problems are not present. After Hell feet from protectron installed and it no more problems. )))

S
Soniaa 22.12.19

Godsword appointed on a trade route, so that flies itself from village to village and does not interfere ) , Ada moved and also rules . Preston is also possible to move if necessary , not necessarily to kill , why such aggression is not clear )) ... of Sanctuary in the list Schenk glowed green, despite the fact that there was Garvey. So to capture without problems and so . But Garvey's probably better to relocate )

I
Ivan313 22.12.19

Soniaa
Preston to become zabagovan after Kok choose the raiders. He say only one sentence that I need to kill raiders I refuse but he's back this proposal, and so on to infinity, or when not telling the residents of the Institute to evacuate it again, one sentence that I have to be cursed and again on new and partners it doesn't take

S
Soniaa 22.12.19

Gattar
so right , Preston is no longer available as a partner after choosing the game for the raiders. I Commonwealth are not captured (8m settlements) , after the main plot for reydorov , I enter into dialogue, for example, capture the castle , and also adds if you need to help the community , I'll report you and blah blah blah ... however, as a companion already can not take.

G
Gur1 22.12.19

Soniaa
If Gavril not to have anything to do, up to a maximum of Sanctuary to bring, it is possible to completely Nuke the raiders with subsequent Stripping of most of these raiders, Gabriel Buda do not know the last raider YY )))

A
Anyanyan 22.12.19

to kill does, but to capture Sanctuary you have a Nuka world DLC and I you are the boss.