3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Augusta_ 22.12.19 07:11 am

Is it possible to kick out, and then return to the satellite after the first act? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

I want to choose the side of Julian's degree in conflict with Laharum, but if I kill gnome-mobsters, I shot the Beast. I thought that it is possible to drop the quest and then again to return to the party, but apparently it disappears altogether. Is that so? Pichalka. Had to upload, and leave the quest unfulfilled, because to take the side of the bandit does not want to, but that Beast has gone too does not want.
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 22.12.19

Augusta_
Satellites, as a rule, returned in the second or third deck of the Mistress's Revenge, if you tell them that while you want to travel without them.
They will be in the same location where You wanted them with him after he left the Fort joy.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Deadeye181
I think Augusta_ meant that the Beast himself is leaving the detachment of the protagonist when he really didn't like the decision, most likely he goes at all.

Augusta_
If the Beast will go this way, you will most likely encounter him on the Island Bezimenna in the struggle for the key of ascension, although it is possible there before the fight will have a chance to change his mind and return. At least, even the Bishop of Alexander could be persuaded to fight on your side.
As for Lohara, he's a thug and I also always want to do him in, once did, but then the Beast was not in the team. But you can reluctantly forgive Loharu his mischief because of his rational decisions in a fog of death. So once you have the Beast in the unit, I recommend once to do the same. Well and if to estimate as a whole, the masters also do not small crimes, using power. Is it legal - question. If Alexander was legally the head of the Masters of the Order, Dallis appointed herself after his death, which is clearly illegal, but because of the mess, not who is to prevent it. Since the first Chapter it becomes clear that the Paladins of the Order are separate power and your voice in government, and they see action masters lot illegal. So to help the masters not always correct. Paladins I'm more sympathetic than the Masters, though their leader at the end of not too clean coming out, but at least we paladins behave wiser masters.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 22.12.19

Augusta_
Kill the gnome, the Beast with me. Even not say a word.
PS - But only after he attacks.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Deadeye181
Thanks, I'm on a ship was coming, but somehow thought that the dwarf must be on the upper deck, and he stood at the bottom! Already checked - you can kill Lohara without him in the band, and then the Beast calmly attach.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Andrei YP
From the very beginning on the side of Divine Order, and all sorts of bitches-type Dallis me off stride won't knock the masters are not to blame, that they have temporarily bad bosses :) Masters are doing a good thing, though with the obvious kinks. For example, teachers were the Source - it's a parade of freaks, dangerous to the world. Well almost everyone except for him and Sagely (although me does not appeal that had somehow unite with elven tree, elves in this game to be extremely disgusting). I'm almost all the teachers and killed, only Hannah couldn't, strong infection. 1.5 hours remained fretting, being level 14 (but only the classics). Almira also slammed after he completed the quest by killing the monster, but to kiss her refused, and she attacked me. For kissing with all sorts of witches, and shouldn demonica to get poor masters. Boyfriend left her alive, just dumped with the battle after her murder. I suppose the enchantment ends after her death, and he will come around) Masters are killed only in the most extreme necessity, when there is no choice at all. Alexander in General was very sorry, I didn't know at the time of the murder that he will survive, and long before thought about how the quest to avoid. Even IFAN not fundamentally said on this subject, because there were options either to approve or to expel him from the group, calling the killer.
About paladins - I played back in Beyond Divinity, where the protagonist was a knight of the Order, so to them I have warm feelings as to the entire Order. First the game where Lucian was Divine, alas, I missed. But the second was great.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Slonvprotivogaze
And I Lohar attacked myself, when I refused to give. But when it was finish, the Beast stopped me and said that if I do, our paths diverge. Finished off - and he left. Had to boot.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 22.12.19

Augusta_
I first gave the letter to the master completed the quest Lohara, (cleared everything) after he was attacked and all the way through. Maybe this.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Augusta_
Almira and Hanna are not that bad. Yes they have a really messy past, but they have changed. If Almira to bring the ship out of the conversations is a lot to learn about it. And the master looks more like he genuinely loves her. And it turns out that the Illness should be killed, since she was a half-demon. Just need to draw a clear line between the past and present of these characters. So it is not so simple, but I respect your opinion. But the Lawyer and Riker really ugly was ugly left those worthy of death.

Augusta_ wrote:
About paladins - I played back in Beyond Divinity
This part of the series I missed. Only played the first Divine Divinity. Perhaps fill the gaps and play in all that happened between the first game and Original Sin.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
Almira and Hanna are not that bad. Yes they have a really messy past, but they have changed.
And you Hannah tried to kill? She then opens the portals, of which overlook the Fiends of the Void. She serves the enemy.
Andrei YP wrote:
And it turns out that the Illness should be killed, since she was a half-demon.
I would have killed him, if given. The demon might not be good a priori.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Augusta_ wrote:
And you Hannah tried to kill? She then opens the portals, of which overlook the Fiends of the Void. She serves the enemy.
The king-God or what? Maybe... There are many out of desperation, but more out of sheer stupidity was in his paws. I didn't attack Hannah, and masters it first invaded. Her dark past is first and foremost that she is an expert in the machine for spraying mist of death, but that was with the blessing of a child. So everything is controversial. Is it bad that she tried to help the guy learn how to manage the source?

Augusta_ wrote:
I would have killed him, if given. The demon might not be good a priori.
You haven't reached the end? Now imagine what kind of choice you make at the very end, when you know the truth... I Hope tell me will just be interested in your reaction)

Yes, and a question. Do you remember how the white masters used the tools of the God king and turned witches in silent, gastou and screaming. This is contrary to all ideas of the Order to use weapons of this evil, thereby themselves to do real evil. Part of the masters in the Fort Joy even mutinied because of this, and began secretly sorcerers to help. What do you think?

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
Her dark past especially
In my opinion, the fog of death it's just not such a dark past, because it was a military necessity, and she obeyed orders. But the service of the enemy nothing can justify.
Andrei YP wrote:
Now imagine what kind of choice you make at the very end, when you learn the truth...
Not reached. Will tell :)
Andrei YP wrote:
Yes, and a question. Do you remember how the white masters used the tools of the God king and turned witches in silent, gastou and screaming. This is contrary to all ideas of the Order to use weapons of this evil, thereby themselves to do real evil. Part of the masters in the Fort Joy even mutinied because of this, and began secretly sorcerers to help. What do you think?
Well, that's debatable. The weapon is a gun. It is important, who and what is using it. Of course, turning people into these things, not very good. But there is not always a choice. More is not always a choice between bad and good, sometimes between two types of evil you have to choose the lesser. While I can see that even a reformed Alexander uses Screaming. But he is protected from the Black Circle, which is obviously Evil in its purest form.

I now can't understand, is it possible to save Alexander from Dallas. Looks like this script. But maybe it's still something you can do? Very sorry for him.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Augusta_ wrote:
In my opinion, the fog of death it's just not such a dark past, because it was a military necessity, and she obeyed orders. But the service of the enemy nothing can justify.
When she served the snapper, it was the same sorcerer. So why would you need to master enough of all witches source who know how to control her powers? It may be better to call them for help, so they promptly began to teach all inexperienced wizards to restrain their power? No, instead, masters was enough and stripped all the source, thinking they are doing a good thing. But the plan of Dallas and ... (another main character) has rejected all the alternatives that could help to avoid genocide.
By the way, the spawn of the void Hannah call can not, they themselves come with any active use of magic source. She was forced to defend...
I suspect that in the future you will kill and the Red Princess, if you'll continue to rigidly adhere to their principles. Your friend-the lizard very happy...

Augusta_ wrote:
While I can see that even a reformed Alexander uses Screaming. But he is protected from the Black Circle, which is obviously Evil in its purest form.
I'm sure the masters who stayed with him would have coped well with the protection of the Bishop. He just still didn't get rid of frivolity, which suffered when listening to Tallis and Vredeman. Well, that Arena, he finally listens to the voice of reason.

Augusta_ wrote:
I now can't understand, is it possible to save Alexander from Dallas. Looks like this script. But maybe it's still something you can do? Very sorry for him.
Already answered you in another topic about this.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Andrei YP
I completed the game. As you may have guessed, has donated the Source. I do not accept half measures, if you can do away with Evil once and for all, you need to do it. If Divinity and the Source put the world to the brink of destruction, so do not need either the Divinity or the Source. The logic of Lucian and Dallis undeniable.
Still, my instinct told me right from the start I was on the side of the masters, and it has paid off :) Only wish I had killed Raymond, and helped the investigation in Black Mines. While I was there except for Raymond and not one was murdered, even Jonathan. And when they entered and ARKS and saw the massacre, which staged the paladins, I immediately realized that it's the masters on the good side. They charged the Union with a Black Circle, and I knew that it was a lie, we saw that Raymond was questioned by them, and in the Mines they were used as slaves, not allies.
Andrei YP wrote:
By the way, the spawn of the void Hannah call can not, they themselves come with any active use of magic source. She was forced to defend...
As it is not able? It appeals to the King to God, sacrifices himself, and then open the portals, where felled Fiends. She does it deliberately. And forced is not an excuse.
Andrei YP wrote:
I suspect that in the future you will kill and the Red Princess, if you'll continue to rigidly adhere to their principles. Your friend-the lizard very happy...
Well, why. This is the past, in which she repents. A repentant sinner, not forgive? But this is not the case Hannah. Windigo I, too, was released, by the way. Or rather Braid gave her. She really was not especially contrite, but not served already to the enemy, so I took pity.
And in the case of Hannah still would have to kill masters. As you know, I love masters, and tried to avoid casualties among them as possible. I have this battle with Hannah downloaded 10 times it is because the battle was lost the masters, and I could not allow.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Augusta_
I don't even doubt that you choose this option)
I'm not arguing the idea of Lucian was certainly noble, to save the world. But the trouble is that all this time the strings were pulled the King-God. Dallis everywhere it is dragged along, used his services, suspecting nothing. And indeed Dallis was not Dallas, and one of the Eternal, which stole the body from a true master of Dallis. And even this Eternal did not pay attention to the power Vredeman, did not recognize in him the God King. And he pretended to be docile and managed all this bloody performance played in Levelone. You said that you spared the witch of Windigo. It is in my opinion more than the rest of the servants of the God King deserves to die. She's on the orders of his master, provoked the attack the spawn of the void (ex-Eternal) in Rivellon with this, the first video game. The God king wanted to take over the world and this made chaos. He helped the old masters Revelon to get out of prison, so they began to retaliate seven gods and ruining peoples Revelon. And Lucian instead of Revelon unite in the fight against evil, began on the contrary to split it, as it wanted the God King. If the main character got to the final, God-King would capture the world. However this ending too, if you give up at the end to take any decision. Your ending Lucian remains in power through lies. So why seven gods can be accused of lying, and Lucian not? It probably didn't even care that he committed mass genocide with the blessing of the God King. But the game is no uniquely correct endings, but I suppose that perhaps the idea is to split the source between all - like the right ending. But I personally do not agree with this and on this occasion correctly the Red Prince says - that is stupid, dangerous and irresponsible to give everyone that power. Well, if the Main Character becomes divine, he ceases from internal chaos and unite Revelon in the struggle with the Emptiness, although initially it had to be done to Lucian.
The slaughter of the ARKS was the result of all previous events, the God King planned to sow discord between Masters and Paladins. And if not for the paladins attacked the masters, the masters would inflict the first blow. I certainly do not condone the act of paladins, but at least they initially doubted the fault of sorcerers source. Remember paladin Cork which arrived at Fort Joy with an inspection to find out what's going on. Why masters attacked him? Because they are on the order of Dallas already played into the hands of the God King, and the paladins still doubted. But when the God-King subjugated the Lord of Kemma, leader of the paladins, and he began to give orders inadequate, the mistrust between the paladins and masters at that time already was on the verge and the massacre occurred. All this the folly of Lucian, who was fixated on the one idea of defeating the Void.

Augusta_ wrote:
As you know, I love masters, and tried to avoid casualties among them as possible.
Yeah I'm not against the masters, even tried to help them whenever possible. The problem is that all Riveline and masters and paladins and sorcerers and all the people become a victim of the plans of the God King, and the one who could save - snapper - lightly carried out these plans until the outcome of the game. Sad of course, but probably without it would not have been such an interesting story with cool twists. Despite all the dramatic events, the game is highly addictive.

M
MrDemonRush 22.12.19

Augusta_
Has not the deity and the Source put the world in danger, and the one who craves power - the God-King. And at the end of the distribution of Source everyone says that the world is filled with mages of the Source, made mincemeat of the King of God and the Eternal.
Justification of the use of Screaming I think is disgusting, they are the most cruel and inhumane weapon, invented by the order. People rotting and nailed to the cross, deprived even of their own will. Remembering the master that pulled the source in Forte, they do not deserve mercy. The fact that they are fighting a greater evil doesn't change the fact that they themselves are evil, or become them in the process. So Yes, the source of everyone, and let will leave nobody offended.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
But the trouble is that all this time the strings were pulled the King-God. Dallis everywhere it is dragged along, used his services, suspecting nothing.
You are confusing something. Dallis dragged with a pointing dog, and he and the God King are two different characters. In the final, he becomes the receptacle of the God King, but before all time he was Brekkom. No wonder we say in the last dialogue that he is a fool, because the God-King did not share power. And the plan with the isolation of the wizards offered Dallas the snapper, not a pointing dog for pointing dog then revived.
Andrei YP wrote:
You said that you spared the witch of Windigo. It is in my opinion more than the rest of the servants of the God King deserves to die.
But she is already undead. I freed her soul, because she already regretted that have signed this Alliance with the King-God. Yes, it was a punishment to make her continue to suffer, but it is too cruel. And in the end she dedicates her life to helping people to atone for their sins. I really don't understand how she of the undead once again became a man, but this is the plot.
Andrei YP wrote:
If the main character got to the final, God-King would capture the world.
Controversial, I have the final battle was very easy just because of the help of Lucian and Dallas. I think they could fill up the Mountain and themselves, and then... well, don't know if the SG, after the adoption of the Divinity, could remove the Source of peace, Divine why Lucian couldn't?
Andrei YP wrote:
Your ending Lucian remains in power through lies. So why seven gods can be accused of lying, and Lucian not?
Because the gods wanted the power just for himself but Lucien - world of Rivellon. In any case, I think it is absolutely impossible to raise a hand on him. It is the heart of this story, present in all the games universe, but the first DOS.
Andrei YP wrote:
Well, if the Main Character becomes divine, he ceases from internal chaos and unite Revelon in the struggle with the Emptiness, although initially it had to be done to Lucian.
Why unite in the fight against the Void, if this threat can be permanently neutralize, removing the Source?
Andrei YP wrote:
And if not for the paladins attacked the masters, the masters would inflict the first blow.
Why do you think so? Dallis ordered to follow all the paladins, but Kemma served the King-God, so she knew about it. Why would she want to cut the members of the Order, which it is, if it would be possible to eliminate one of Kemma?
Andrei YP wrote:
I certainly do not condone the act of paladins, but at least they initially doubted the fault of sorcerers source.
Yes, but the sorcerers were the Source was innocent? Yes, there every second serve the King-God, all the different covenants were concluded. Even we can make during the game. Of the teachers of the Source in the second Chapter of the King-God was Mordus, Hannah, Raikin and Almira. Another master is a demon. Only Jean and Sheila more-less decent people. Masters but did not say that ALL witches are enemies, they said they should be isolated because they are attracted to the Void. And that's a fact.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

MrDemonRush wrote:
Has not the deity and the Source put the world in danger, and the one who craves power - the God-King. And at the end of the distribution of Source everyone says that the world is filled with mages of the Source, made mincemeat of the King of God and the Eternal.
They are cast back into the Void. And that in itself means that there is another war with many victims. But after this victory, the threat will not disappear. The gap between the two worlds remains. So the King-God and the Void is still a threat. If you played Beyong Divinity, the events that occur after ДОС2, you know that Damian is preparing an invasion army in Rivellon. So, on the one hand, the threat of Emptiness, on the other - Damian. A great prospect.
MrDemonRush wrote:
Justification of the use of Screaming I think is disgusting, they are the most cruel and inhumane weapon, invented by the order. People rotting and nailed to the cross, deprived even of their own will.
But it is an effective weapon. But the enemy is too strong.
MrDemonRush wrote:
So Yes, the source of everyone, and let will leave nobody offended.
And that's good? The bad end for me. Tear in the Veil has left the world plagued by endless strife in the struggle for power. Yes, and the dinosaurs began to dominate, and it is unacceptable for me, humanity is above all. But when Emperor Snapper on the earth there will be peace, and the threat of the Void forever eliminated.

All my finals I almost completely arranged. Lucian ruled the world, dinosaurs of the chief Prince, the dwarves, the Beast, only for the elves, I did not like - it says that Sheila plans for revenge. It was necessary to allow the Wolves to kill her. I would and mother tree was killed, but my wagering was not consistent with the application of the fog of death that killed we and mother, and all around. I read in the Internet that she could kill a Mother in a different way, but I didn't have it with me. However, I think that once the world is deprived of the Source, the Mother can no longer pose a serious threat.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Augusta_ wrote:
You are confusing something. Dallis dragged with a pointing dog, and he and the God King are two different characters. In the end, he becomes a receptacle of the God King
Yeah, right, I forgot. But that doesn't change, the King-God was pulling the strings from the beginning. Bracke was the most powerful of his servants. Lucian and Dallas played into the hands of the God King, without knowing it.

Augusta_ wrote:
But she is already undead. I freed her soul, because she already regretted that have signed this Alliance with the King-God.
She later regretted. What she did in the beginning by order of the King-God, in the video we show, freed from the Eternal prison and caused chaos around Rivelino, led to the genius plan of Lucian, to the mass genocide of the witches and dissenters. We have it several times trying to kill him, but remorse comes to her only at the end, when the paladins caught in the Arcs. So this witch deserves the least sympathy.

Augusta_ wrote:
Controversial, I have the final battle was very easy just because of the help of Lucian and Dallas. I think they could fill up the Mountain and themselves, and then...
I doubt things would go that way. God-king is no fool and he clearly had a plan to destroy Lucian and Dallas more sophisticated and cunning than just hitting them in the forehead with Bracco. The sudden appearance of the protagonist was not in his plans, he realized that all fell through and only then decided to open and operate in the forehead, hoping only.

Augusta_ wrote:
In any case, I think it is absolutely impossible to raise a hand on him. It is the heart of this story, present in all the games universe, but the first DOS.
Yeah, I didn't want. I was hoping that Lucian and. But I had too much blood, he was acquitted. To blame of course should be in all of the God King, but to the end remained in the shadows.

Augusta_ wrote:
Why unite in the fight against the Void, if this threat can be permanently neutralize, removing the Source?
And to sacrifice God knows how many witches were the source - men, women, children - people, elves, dwarves, lizards.
Of course, the war is too great sacrifices, but one thing to struggle in the name of peace, but quite another genocide in the name of peace.

Augusta_ wrote:
Why do you think so? Dallis ordered to follow all the paladins, but Kemma served the King-God, so she knew about it. Why would she want to cut the members of the Order, which it is, if it would be possible to eliminate one of Kemma?
Kemma from the very beginning ministered to the King by God, not all voluntarily got to his feet. And Dallas didn't care about paladins, she didn't even try hunting kooky Kemma. She tried to rescue from captivity arhu.
The question is - why neither Lucian nor Dallis not attracted initially arhu on his side? Yes, because he knew that he would not support the mad plan of genocide. Therefore, it was advantageous that arhu suddenly disappeared.

Augusta_ wrote:
Yes, but the sorcerers were the Source was innocent?
They are guilty that they were born witches Source? The spawn of the Void dragged into the light sorcerers and God-King by the hands of Windigo. And the King-God had served a certain percentage of wizards, but not all. Lucian and Dallas didn't want to understand anything, they decided to slash blindly.

Augusta_ wrote:
Masters but did not say that ALL witches are enemies, they said they should be isolated because they are attracted to the Void. And that's a fact.
Officially the insulation so there is less panic. And in fact since the all were deprived of the source and turned into zombies. Remember that in the end says Lucian - you Need to collect all the Source that is in Levelone. Without killing wizards masters to do not know how, used the rods - simply and effectively. Do you remember how many children were in Fort fun? Sooner or later all probably heard or came...

Augusta_ wrote:
Yes, and the dinosaurs began to dominate, and it is unacceptable for me, humanity is above all.
It is if you give the Source? I do not remember, and the choice of the same stupid. If to ascend himself, the lizards become the main force of the new Divine Union in the struggle with Emptiness. And in addition dragons red Prince the fight is successful. And who above all mankind or someone else is not correct to say so, there must be some balance, since there are so many sentient races.

A
Augusta_ 22.12.19

Andrei YP wrote:
Yeah, right, I forgot. But that doesn't change, the King-God was pulling the strings from the beginning.
The game States that since Dallas knew the backstory of all the events, where did the God-King and why the Emptiness threatened the world, she suggested the snapper idea with the elimination of gaps in the Veil by collecting all the Source. And logically it is obvious that the God-King would not have this thought to inspire the mortals, why would he give them a weapon against yourself? Because in the end it is the execution of the plan of Dallas leads to it to total defeat, when it is permanently locked within the Veil.
Andrei YP wrote:
Bracke was the most powerful of his servants.
But when exactly did he become his servant? Who said it was from the beginning? And what makes you think that he was inspired Lucian and Dallas? They extorted from the people Source, so obviously they have to do it, and raised to know how to do it.
Andrei YP wrote:
Lucian and Dallas played into the hands of the God King
This is not so. It is the execution of their plan has saved the world from danger forever.
Andrei YP wrote:
So this witch deserves the least sympathy.
Well, I think that forcing her to serve the King-God forever is too cruel. Of course, if you destroy the Source, it is in any case free. Like all who once made a Covenant. But I didn't know about it when talked to her. I had a Scythe that could release Windigo, why not help her?
Andrei YP wrote:
I doubt things would go that way. God-king is no fool and he clearly had a plan to destroy Lucian and Dallas more sophisticated and cunning than just hitting them in the forehead with Bracco.
But who said that the plan was bound to work? Is that just because is the game without gg nothing can happen :)
Andrei YP wrote:
Yeah, I didn't want. I was hoping that Lucian and. But I had too much blood, he was acquitted.
But all the great rulers of Lily's blood. You cannot rule the world and have clean hands. In any case, for me Lucian is sacred.
Andrei YP wrote:
And to sacrifice God knows how many witches were the source - men, women, children - people, elves, dwarves, lizards.
Of course, the war is too great sacrifices, but one thing to struggle in the name of peace, but quite another genocide in the name of peace.
Not war, but war. If the tear in the Veil will remain, the King-God and the Void will be a permanent threat. And who knows how many times and the cost of how many victims will have more time to stop them. Better here and now to donate wizards Source than to have a perpetual threat to peace. And if the King wants to enslave the world, the Emptiness and not just destroy. The benefit of the majority always trumps the good of the minority. In addition, Dallis says he left to take the only Source we have to close the Curtain. So other wizards either dead or their death was not needed. Either it is plot blunder, which not a few in the game. For example, it is not clear why Lucian had to fake your own death and to give power over the Order of the son. With its great reputation, the plan, the establishment of magicians in the Fort Joy would have passed much easier. For example, Garrett could go against Alexander, but would not go against his father. The divine will forgive anything. So why would you need to go underground? There's no logical explanation. Only for the final twist, but it is within the logic of the plot, but not the logic of peace.
Andrei YP wrote:
Kemma from the very beginning ministered to the King by God, not all voluntarily got to his feet. And Dallas didn't care about paladins, she didn't even try hunting kooky Kemma.
There's also dozens of books scattered in the barracks masters, in which it is written that all the paladins were put under surveillance. So Dallas suspected that Commom something is amiss, and wanted to find proof. And then it hit and she went underground.
Andrei YP wrote:
She tried to rescue from captivity arhu.
How she could do it, if she was in an underground position after the massacre perpetrated by Camom in the city?
Andrei YP wrote:
The question is - why neither Lucian nor Dallis not attracted initially arhu on his side? Yes, because he knew that he would not support the mad plan of genocide.
Why do you use the word genocide? It is not appropriate here. In addition, I do not think the plan crazy, and not sure arhu't listened to Lucian, the Divine. But a secret cannot remain a secret if it will know many.
Andrei YP wrote:
They are guilty that they were born witches Source? The spawn of the Void dragged into the light sorcerers and God-King by the hands of Windigo. And the King-God had served a certain percentage of wizards, but not all. Lucian and Dallas didn't want to understand anything, they decided to slash blindly.
Did not use fog of death even more undermined the Veil? As for Wendigo, then isn't she a MAG Source? Each mage Source, sided with the King-God becomes very dangerous to others. The point is not whether they are guilty or not, the fact that they are a potential threat to everyone around. Even without the service of the King-God, the simple use of magic attracts the source of the Spawn. We've seen it with my own eyes in Black mines. One underground mage brought fiends to the entire village, and all hell broke loose. You know, if in the real world some people are already one of their existence could pose a threat, I'd also prefer to have them locked up somewhere on the island away from normal people. Too big price of humanity in this case.
Andrei YP wrote:
It is if you give the Source?
Yes, if you distribute the Source, then lizards are the coolest because they somehow can pull it from the others or something, that is, to redistribute in their favor.
Andrei YP wrote:
And who above all mankind or someone else is not correct to say so, there must be some balance, since there are so many sentient races.
No, I'm a man, and therefore the interests of humanity for me in the first place. In all fictional universes. I am pleased that people are the dominant race, and that man Lucian rules the world. After all, the Prince is most concerned with lizards, the Beast, the dwarves, and the elves are worried about other elves. It is natural and right. Patriotism, you know)

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

Augusta_
Sorry, had no time to look...

I see our discussion and controversy get infinite... the Most sensible option to remain everyone at the opinion. I respect your opinion, so stop here)

Augusta_ wrote:
I am pleased that people are the dominant race, and that man Lucian rules the world. After all, the Prince is most concerned with lizards, the Beast, the dwarves, and the elves are worried about other elves. It is natural and right. Patriotism, you know)
Yes, I would not say that Levelone noticeable dominance of any race. Of course everyone sees that their race is more superior, but most get along well, are friends and love with other races. And the fact that Lucian man is not proof of superiority. Because he is respected by all races and not due to the fact that he is a man, and due to the fact that he is divine.