3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Fomichev 22.12.19 07:12 am

The blocked function in the phone "request thing" in GTA online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Call any of the characters , one and all say , that when the case . A button to request the case salochana lock . Help , I don't know what to do .
63 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 22.12.19

Nikita Fomichev
well, if you just started then wait and shake and if you're at level 20 and don't give the job you've got

N
Nikita Fomichev 22.12.19

Boss_Timurchik
Where got? ))

n
nat.mih 22.12.19

Nikita Fomichev
Level little, that's not allowed. Pass while the tasks and missions that are started by other players.

B
Boss_Timurchik 22.12.19

Nikita Fomichev
I have the same thing until you hit level 30 and not in what a robbery is generally only 2 passed, more than Lester did not give

_
_nick69_ 22.12.19

39 level, but the characters(Lester, Lamar, etc.) do not issue tasks automatically (they Call themselves) and on request. Thought the problem is that were not gang violence, but about 15 of them passed and nothing. What's the problem?

B
Boss_Timurchik 22.12.19

_nick69_
the same problem was

m
mooseyaka 22.12.19

with higher levels of open jobs, and now, from what has already passed, you can run the handles through the menu, or create a quick job through the phone in the middle left menu, quick launch. Of those who regularly spam jobs - Simon only once a day requests to bring a car from the list. The rest is not spam.

Well, 30+ level, and for robbery it is necessary to farm, 3 Heist, for example, or 5.

_
_nick69_ 22.12.19

mooseyaka
So the fact that I did not pass the job to them. Chased by players in the shootings participated in freerome of farmil. But job characters are not passed. And now I want to go, and no jobs.
Boss_Timurchik
And how dare?

m
mooseyaka 22.12.19

_nick69_
and Lester did not go home?

_
_nick69_ 22.12.19

mooseyaka
Only the factory, with the robberies.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 22.12.19

Go to menu, network, business, Rockstar created, missions, and choose from available

_
_nick69_ 22.12.19

S. A. V. E. I. G.
There is only already completed

S
Sergey Bushma 22.12.19

Like how you take the job under the ice from Gerald, then other NPCs will start to give other tasks

B
Boss_Timurchik 22.12.19

_nick69_
Yes, like again with a new character began to play a sort of dare again after you set under the ice *I have a question for you do you rostrosta version or steam*

m
mooseyaka 22.12.19

_nick69_
and to him, immediately after the purchase of the apartment - not go?

_
_nick69_ 22.12.19

Sergey Bushma
Passed it. Only him. Don't get it.
Boss_Timurchik
Steam
mooseyaka
To his factory, or home? Factory, as already said, with the robberies went.

B
Boss_Timurchik 22.12.19

_nick69_
my Akka rokaw this crap so I pass on the old Akka from steam

m
mooseyaka 22.12.19

_nick69_
home, meet, all business. he and others after that job to give beginning.

_
_nick69_ 22.12.19

mooseyaka
Never heard of such a thing to his home. Only in the single it is. I have a friend also playing from steam, he says, came to Leicester as I am only in the warehouse for Hatami. And he was all right.

M
MiGamer86 22.12.19

After reaching 10-11 level Lester calls and invites to his home for Dating. After the 12th he offered to come to his warehouse to talk about the robbery. But after the 15th call Trevor and also get yourself acquainted. Martin can't remember what level gives the job, but to him a kind of familiarity is not necessary to go.