3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JokerMixa 22.12.19 07:13 am

The problem with the sync points (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

The problem in Nassau wasn't included one sync, on the map instead of 7 points, 8! All 7 available I synced, but one wasn't included.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Romanchenko 22.12.19

JokerMixa
8 point synchronization in the mansion there, the mission will

K
Kirill Bykov 22.12.19

Kingston, a bug with the sync.
Hello . Visited all 9 dots . Counted only 8. Has anyone faced? Maybe I did something wrong? Please help.

Spoiler

r
redead47 22.12.19

Can't sinhroniziruete viewpoint on the island of Abaco. Somebody faced how to solve the problem?
PS the Game license.

K
KIBERMAX 22.12.19

My problem was not observed, probably patch 1.02, ruining the preservation. For example, I have even networking events present, and in the 1.01 patch, everything is normal there.

r
redead47 22.12.19

the fact is that in 1.01, the same problem was(

L
Lubber 22.12.19

faced. what exactly is the problem? press E, the camera makes a turn and the character does not become white from black? Or how do you know that the point is not synchronized?

r
redead47 22.12.19

point just white, and the map there seems to be opened, all of the signs that sinhronizacija passed, and when the SCM press a to see on the island for the sights is and why he's not getting any gold that synchronization Point 0/1. Now I want all the points already otsyreyut, maybe just a glitch and not show. And then I would like the game to 100% pass.

L
Lubber 22.12.19

redead47
Well, there is probably a technical bug of some kind... unfortunately, I don't know what to offer. If even a few of the points was, you'd think some just missed, but one of one... Just to try to repeat until blue in the face... Or to wait for a thread of the patch.

N
Nail-Kaliningrad 22.12.19

The problem on the island near Havana is not counted one sync. was of 1.01 now 1.02 no changes

r
redead47 22.12.19

Nail-Kaliningrad
I have on Abaco such nonsense

N
Nail-Kaliningrad 22.12.19

The problem on the island of Cape Bonavista not allowed one sync. was of 1.01 now 1.02 no changes((( I passed everything, found all that was 99% like to be now on

S
Sparta770 22.12.19

not saxitilis point review of Assassin's Creed IV what to do

k
k9ber 21.08.22

Set up, synchronized everything, but one just got buggy

G
GrAv95 21.08.22

There are 7 synchronization points on the map in Nassau, but one of them is not protected.
Repeatedly visited all points, did not help.
How to fix?