3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 22.12.19 07:13 am

The game on the gamepad (Dark Souls 3)

Actually was playing on the keyboard,but then I bought DualShock 4,I think I will try to run into the souls on it.It's just a shock, how it works?
As you can run ,tumble and twirl the camera? I have a feeling that the hands are tied ,really.The only option is a big palenc right hand on the stick ,index finger on the roll ,and the average shift. But this is the most uncomfortable of my life the position of the hands
8 Comments
Sort by:
I
IlovePS4 22.12.19

okonoshi
use the hover over the enemy, and as for me to play on a gamepad is much easier, especially the loot on the d-pad to choose a running jump and somersault on one button ( don't know how the clave).

o
okonoshi 22.12.19

IlovePS4
the clave is the same with only one button. Don't know,like I want to learn , but feel slavomira freedom of action,and on the incidence that it is not very

F
FelSCOM 22.12.19

In the controller there is one very decisive advantage is the exact direction of the character, especially in pvp when you need to get back on the keyboard this is extremely difficult because only 4 directions the WASD keys, but the keyboard is easier to obtain information about the game, so here it player it need micro skill or macro-information ;)

s
sademus 22.12.19

okonoshi
well, if you like to play on the keyboard, then play on the keyboard, what's the problem?)
I'm on the clave MB even the first boss can't kill

2MoRRoW 22.12.19

Just a matter of habit. After a couple of times passed 3rd soul on the keyboard, picking up the xbox controller was just the light, but over time I developed muscle memory, and Nioh without problems mastered on the controller. So be patient and discomfort will disappear)

d
ducks4yquack 22.12.19

was just played on the keyboard, on the gamepad moved just was in shock, then I used right now on the keyboard at all can't play

o
okonoshi 22.12.19

2MoRRoW
Well, I Rili can't understand how you fiddle with the camera while running or roll. Or how you change objects during the same run

2MoRRoW 22.12.19

okonoshi the thumb of the left hand on the stick peredvizheniya, but if you need to quickly press the d-pad (a SIP of the estus, for example), I generally used to do the thumb of the right hand))) And about the rotation of the camera, I honestly say just put it in the right position and the target greatly helps to keep away from the right stick and press more useful knopochki))) it's All about the motor skills of hands, after 2-3 months even stop to think about what to press)