3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amid084 22.12.19 07:18 am

Hangs (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Everything was fine but after last update the game started to hang when you try to take something. Anyone had it?:(
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 22.12.19

RiseSoma
Rays in the game are still there , so no need to come up with .

g
gloccc 22.12.19

Amid084
Yes , after the last patch, the game began to hang out in certain places

B
Bupycop 22.12.19

Amid084
Similarly, raise the cache and the game freezes, and the Manager displays normal operation. Waiting for the patch.

A
Amid084 22.12.19

Bupycop
Turned on DX11, ran, posobirat. Like does not hang, but pretty frieze. Play is not comfortable. Hopefully fix.

s
south96 22.12.19

Amid084
I have on Xbox One GT same problem was it only manifested itself when I was putting his mark on the cache or a mural. Now labels are not used, and hovering is gone, I think on the PC the same problem.

S
Sam_FisherPG 22.12.19

Amid084
Intermittently during the study items, although till the patch worked fine, disfigured the game, so pay them for the game after this, + the tests are not counted, and the sound starts to crackle and sometimes helps only restart the game.
Waiting for a new patch for the patch.

A
Amid084 22.12.19

south96
Sam_FisherPG
Labels did not affect hovering at least for me. Yeah, spoiled the game, sound problems were observed. Re-entered the game once hung, but then normally played without freezes.
PS the Game is over.

V
Vov i C 22.12.19

Today patch on 7гигов.

H
Half_Moon 22.12.19

The game crashes during the presence of an object, artifact, etc. as found that it is a bug, freezes, and W: a to crash was corrected after removed the mark from it on the map.