3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19 07:18 am

What's wrong with the character?How to cure? (SCUM)

What's wrong with the character? Why he has a temperature? I doubt that a lack of vitamin D can cause growth temperature.What are the options? Don't want him to fins glued=))

img.playground.ru/images/6/5/20180831015607_1.jp.. width=780 height=438.75 />
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikOdessa 22.12.19

You did not Hilo vitamins stuffed))) of more than 1000%)) here what I want to die)) then the balance of food needed))

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

Den4ikOdessa
Diet was meat, soda, olives.Mainly meat. Well, already do not care. Still leaving the character=))

E
EvgenyDMT 22.12.19

xWantToKillx
Poop.

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

EvgenyDMT
And crapped and peed and coal activated can eat and water to otpevala and vitamins eating, but he still died.Oh. And this loot on it was good

V
Viktor.T. 22.12.19

xWantToKillx
Welcome.
And crapped and peed and coal activated can eat and water to otpevala and vitamins hawala-is there any fins wrap.
As they say in all the desired acid-base ............C.

p
prick1e 22.12.19

You have hung 3 critical States, severe hypothermia, trauma and lack of vitamin D. In the game there are antibiotics and what they treat.

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

prick1e
The fact of the matter is that my tablets had a lot. Antibiotics, penicillin, vitamins, sedative, antiparasitic, activated charcoal, diarrhea, aspirin and a lot of different. Tried everything.Not EN masse, of course. Still did not help=((

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

Den4ikOdessa
It seems that the expression, what good to disappear, better belly burst is not about this game=))

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

Thank you all for your advice and participation, but the correct answer is we do not seem to know=)))

p
potnyu 22.12.19

In General also suffered from this temperature and found a solution-shaval antibiotics and aspirin after you all took off and spent about 30 minutes,the temperature fell to 40.4 36.6

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

potnyu
Thank you. Next time I will try.I only later realized that hyperthermia is overheating, so sitting around the campfire thinking that Persian is frozen.Well now there's Russian, so it will be easier

p
prick1e 22.12.19

xWantToKillx
I would venture to suggest that this is a bug, also soda flew to the cosmic values, and after the temperature went up

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

prick1e
I found the reason. All was said Sweaty. In short when a long run in full gear, then you have a fever (Remember, too, in the army after going 30 km walk one way to the landfill in full gear, you can do all the things from sweat to squeeze).Everything else (vitamins etc) is garbage and nothing to do with this brand.When you start Hypertermia (Hyperthermia-overheating), take off all your clothes, drop to the floor where some shade and drink some aspirin to bring the temperature down. I think you can even and no aspirin necessary. Just lying naked and activi

S
SAGAT007 22.12.19

Wet ran perhaps + even belongings from the bad becomes overheated

p
potnyu 22.12.19

xWantToKillx
Yes,simply remove the upper clothes\outfits and stand in one place.

J
JUTONISH40K 22.12.19

This is certainly great, but when I did, he ran full freak robbed me, and then another, and beaten, but not slammed, so I'm in pain without anything to die.

r
reapers1979 22.12.19

xWantToKillx
Removing clothes works great thank you for the tip very helpful and kind all the rules and die from the temperature now all the rules. PS .While cooled lost backpack although things from him next remained a cultural laid out in a semicircle weird.

x
xWantToKillx 22.12.19

By the way. In the case of hyperthermia can suit in any body of water to sit in.The result is the same and stuff no one will steal

C
Carelia 22.12.19

Aspirin even without removing clothing helps, plus the overheating is most valid in those squares which are closer to the ocean,all on the left and lower part, that is not want to frequent overheating go to the middle or top.There's even the scenery changes, the game apparently has a different biome zones.

F
FOX_Skaynet 22.12.19

potnyuюзай cheat and do not break your head :))) personally, I'm doing :)