3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikson Lin 22.12.19 07:19 am

Plow only on a single core CPU (The Witcher)

Sitting on hyperpnea, the third and the second part are great, but the first only works on one core, the second at 0% downloaded. From this follow at all hell freezes on any settings, which makes it impossible to play normally. Who faced, maybe there's a solution?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie___man 22.12.19

The problem is known. This game doesn't mnogovato. There is no single solution. More/less than comfortable companions with great performance on a single core. Someone playing with process priorities, disabling all kernel and exposing the maximum priority vicero, someone played with the settings, vsinc, etc. That will help you do not clear your hyperpnea. And hell that's all you can see here on PG forum or in Google!!! Thumb this problem almost since the release of the Witcher!!!

N
Nikson Lin 22.12.19

Boogie___man
well, thank you

K
Krrrva 22.12.19

Didn't check how many kernel cycles but I went through without any freezes, producing over 60 frames. There was a small drawdowns only in the merchant quarter. Heard many problem with the game on win10

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.12.19

Nikson Lin
What a stump is?I have this game partially for the Phenomenon, partly Riesen passed.The most difficult part of burning Vizim

But Riesen is better

Crra
Crra wrote:
Did not check how many cores the game uses but I was without any freezes, producing over 60 frames
Still you have it was not.Your CPU is strong in monopolise.You have the Assassin 3 will go without problems,and not only in Boston but also in new York.

Crra wrote:
There was a small drawdowns only in the merchant quarter.
It's not the most CPU heavy place.Burning Vizim should look.
Spoiler

Crra wrote:
Heard many problem with the game on win10
Performance is no problem.For me personally, the flights were on the marshes, near the tower of the magician

N
Nikson Lin 22.12.19

[Denis]
hyperpen-is G4560 Pentium, if that. With fps-Ohm is no problem, an average of 90, break your balls, just freezes.
Thank you to all the answers, with the undercut improved synchronization panel, AMD and a couple of other frauds relative to corrected the situation.

F
FelSCOM 22.12.19

2007 what mnogovato =)

V
Vladislav Vedmedev 22.12.19

It is for this game is the norm, multithreading and magagement in games of that time were not used, the same TES4 Oblivion has the same problem. May not bother with it