3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreemanAWP 22.12.19 07:19 am

Plan to take over the world.

If you wanted to take over the world, how would you have this done?)
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleEffect 22.12.19

No, because nothing to do. Mother nature will do everything itself and ticks will be destroyed.

f
flamingbit 22.12.19

Would extend the software to your company using pirated copies of applications, and then gradually by other methods. Would block their computers and other devices. After which he would be charged a fee for the unlock.
Although someone beat me to the first step to take over the world, so this will never come(((

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.12.19

I would start with the capture of one of the state - political provocations and terrorism (e.g., killing a prominent opposition figures and hands bribed police organizing mass carnage in rallies and protests) we would have to overthrow the government and took the government into their own hands - in this case it could be, and not to be a public face, was put in charge of the country's charismatic puppet from a number of popular politicians and using private military companies as a pledge of her loyalty.
Then the same thing in other States - terrorism, bio-terrorism, provocation, bribery of officials, in order to undermine stability and to sow enmity between political alliances to pit the major powers. The main thing - to cause as much chaos, social decay and political tension, ideally with a succession of civil wars and revolutions. Using all this, of course, for greater influence over these countries and Supplement its own budget. And this, in principle, be enough to control most of the world - to be the epicentre of stability in the storm of the world of chaos and devastation, from time to time using its economic and military superiority to lend a helping hand loyal regimes and kill the most obstinate.

N
NEET 22.12.19

Rakszas hmm and what are you doing here?:)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.12.19

NEET
Save up bonuses for the first phase. Then I'll game the Incentive for them to buy and resell for a withdrawal.

M
Max Savenok 22.12.19

Rakszas
Typical Rusko

n
nikita2112 22.12.19

Rakszas
Obamka, login

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.12.19

FreemanAWP wrote:
If you wanted to take over the world, how would you have this done?)
No, because there are no opportunities to do so ;]
Let possible (no running), then look ) Even with hundreds of billions of $ and army of gunmen you can't do this, so that's a tricky one actually... )

Max Savenok wrote:
Rakszas
Typical Rusko
Or American ) They are able. The same thing that he described...

S
Spiny 22.12.19

Hey, brain, what are we going to do tonight?
— The same, than and always, Kicks... Try to conquer the world!

m
magister1 22.12.19

To take over the World - half of the case ... it's all about the rule vtihorya from nurses ?!?!

Y
Yuri Yandere 22.12.19

I would first ponahvatali all sorts of knowledge, then with them, got myself a cool technology, then more knowledge in the possession of these technologies purify the world which you can grab from the dominant in this race so to only destroy her, but not touch the rest(in our case, people), and then created the bio-organisms according to their taste and soldered them to the brain either conventional or organic chip(the brain itself could become a kind of chip), so the creatures were subordinated to me, and then ordered them to build a civilization, which I wished.

D
DarkMoney 22.12.19

Would create in the basement of the virus last plagues, would have added to the water and voila I have submitted all the power of thought. (if not for the work done got the world)

F
FreemanAWP 22.12.19

Skarlet Frankett Nox
My führer, paralogies.

Y
Yuri Yandere 22.12.19

FreemanAWP
Why? It's not oppressed and persecuted the representatives of another race :DD

F
FreemanAWP 22.12.19

Skarlet Frankett Nox
The idea is certainly good, but we and United Russia enough.

l
lmperatorPC 22.12.19

Brilliant plans, ladies and gentlemen (:

F
FreemanAWP 22.12.19

lmperatorPC
And you thought! Here are some Napoleon sitting.

l
lmperatorPC 22.12.19

FreemanAWP
The fact of the matter is that Napoleon (:

Y
Yuri Yandere 22.12.19

lmperatorPC,
Well, do not tell me that the Fuehrer called, lol, so the circle with Napoleon markedly podstilka :D in General, for what else was this shoutbox? Let's hitrozadyh more aggressive ideas to throw, that was fun x)

D
Dedushka Avtobus 22.12.19

Open the stall with Shawarma.May the peace and not take over,but stomachs going to get caught.