3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FabulouSS 22.12.19 07:20 am

Logitech F310 vs DualShock 4 vs Microsoft Xbox ONE Crete (FIFA 19)

Hey, pixel players.

I decided to buy a new one, males gamepad. However, it is not so simple due to my specific requirements.

Апасна1. I want to make it work right out of the box without dancing with a tambourine (i.e. emulators).
2. I have no discrete Bluetooth or built-in.

Under them are three controller.

1. Logitech F310 is the cheapest of all three controllers, according to the description, he has a built-in emulation of the XBOX. Has about 200 reviews and an average rating of 4/5. It is powered by USB. Works out of the box. Some friends of me too, it is hinted that it is appropriate for FIFA.

2. DualShock 4 is the most expensive option. Of its advantages is wireless and has battery. But to work with him, will have to take a discrete Bluetooth module for at least 300 rubles. (with Alec a long time to wait, and there are probably a hundred).

3. Microsoft Xbox ONE Crete - a mid-priced option. Problems with it are exactly the same as with the DualShok'om. But he has a distinct advantage in the fact that it was developed by Microsoft and is without dances with a tambourine.

I want this topic to see reviews of owners of one of the three controllers with their comments.

All heads!
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lev_Yascher 22.12.19

Xbox ONE definitely,if Windows 10 is that it is fully integrated into the system,it will be possible to bring up the menu to record video and take screenshots without leaving the game in the Windows Store is the official program for testing and fine-tuning of the controller.It also can be connected via Bluetooth,in power quality is possible for Alyx to buy 4 rechargeable batteries (just the batteries and not the fake battery,as they have none) and charging them ~400-500r
DualShock 4 gamepad is not bad but purely on taste and color
Logitech F310 - may have problems with buttons in FIFA 19,at least we have the end wrote about a similar problem,and any information about official support for a game this gamepad I have never found,respectively, it is likely the problem

R
RikoChiko 22.12.19

From a box of course. See all games released on the xbox 360 and one.

F
FabulouSS 22.12.19

FIFA_MODS
So, then issues the appropriate controller from inboxa:

1. How do I connect? Via Bluetooth using Chinese adapter?
2. Um, not really about the batteries understand.

L
Lev_Yascher 22.12.19

1.Yes,only on the adapter, I advise you not to save,advise to take not less Bluetooth 4.0 Class 2,carefully read the reviews,often the Chinese issue for the 4.0 version 3.0 and even 2.0
2.The gamepad is powered by two types of sources,batteries or original rechargeable battery,battery-intensive game for a long time is not enough and the original battery costs about 1500-1800r,it's really high quality and provides up to 8 hours continuous operation,charge for 4 hours but pushes the price.Of course the Chinese are not spared this tidbit to counterfeit and make the batteries a La the original for 200-500 but the quality is lousy,well it just quickly goes down and explodes.The best option of the rechargeable battery 2+2,two are in Joe and the two on the switch,very convenient,batteries are better to take not less than 2000Ma\h

A
An__ei 22.12.19

The xbox one controller out of competition at the windows10 works out of the box wirelessly via my usb Bluetooth adapter I bought for 450 RUB on the battery runs out quickly on the passage of the game is not enough, when the charging of the batteries starts to fail it ends better for the charge to follow is, the program downloaded, another option to use batteries. From the ps4 controller works on the wire failures through the program inputmapper (it is informal) is configured in steam there are games that work and games that need to first put in steam.

C
Colt47pc 22.12.19

In his freema also had to make a choice between the ds4 and the xbox one itogda took the first option + BT adapter. In principle, a normal variant, but now I realize I would choose rather xbox. It's not even in the emulators, because of problems there - ds4windows does everything, and if the incentive game and the emulator is no longer needed because there there is a support ds4. And on the one hand cool that the controller is stuffed with all sorts of buns, gyroscope accelerometer, and so on. On the other hand use a PC I found in the game Zelda, again you need to set special. a program for this, but fans of Zelda I think will go - to the game mechanic of using the gyroscope. Minus the fact that games on PC use the polls button icons from the Xbox, in principle not critical, but sometimes get confused because I play with a gamepad rare. And so, by your criteria - definitely Xbox.

T
T0JICT9IK 22.12.19

Definitely take the gamepad from the Xbox

F
FabulouSS 22.12.19

FIFA_MODS
And just any Bluetooth adapter fit? But then I saw that for them special were sold, almost at 8K apiece.

And Yes, a little wire if you can connect the controller from ONE?

T
T0JICT9IK 22.12.19

FabulouSS
you can use any,I don't know what you saw for 8K,you know they have your wireless adapter costs about 1600r
the controller easily works with any USB cable

F
FabulouSS 22.12.19

T0JICT9IK
Here.
Спойлерhttps://pp.userapi.com/c852032/v852032651/6b421/WA0wma0Mcak.jpg

T
T0JICT9IK 22.12.19

FabulouSS
lol,a receiver for 9000R))))Receiver last revision (more compact) is worth 1 690р
Спойлерhttps://www.mvideo.ru/products/aksessuar-dlya-igrovoi-konsoli-microsoft-besprovodnoi-adapter-geimpada-xbox-d-windows-10-40067149

F
FabulouSS 22.12.19

I bought a XBOX gamepad, but... he doesn't want the pirates to be determined. The computer sees it.
Pirates 4 Just Cause - works

R
RikoChiko 22.12.19

To activate the control of the driver?

J
Joez 22.12.19

FIFA_MODS wrote:
Logitech F310 - may have problems with buttons in FIFA 19
Nonsense. With this joystick, never any problems was not.
Only it is obsolete. USB 2.0, wire etc. and etc. Although there is another question You shashechki or to go ;)