3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihilus speechwriter 22.12.19 07:20 am

Tips on playing for Keepers (Endless Space 2)

Tips on playing for Keepers.
Started a new game for Keepers with ‘hippos’ and noticed that the Internet is a bit of information useful. Basically klimaty to sites that copy the basics of the game. To me it was interesting to learn the experience of other players who may know more than I about this toy. I just thought I'd share my thoughts.
Looking at the splash screen during boot, I noticed that the developers clearly ‘sharpen’ Keepers under the capsule of the space Marines in the form of primary weapons. So famously they jump with their axes somewhere in the abyss. The set of tactics too, there is one mentioning these capsules. Well then I'll wager this their ‘lore’ of cooperativ the cutlass. Also in the form of bonuses constantly shoved missiles that also suggests. In General, reading about portals, the tactics I chose the corresponding. But about it later, and now about colonization.
‘GOP-stop to the moon not the voice..’
Why? Because he chose the future repository of my space Marines. When choosing planets, I believe that in addition hyperium and titanium necessary to emphasize it necessary for the Keepers, they should pay attention to the planet's billybilly trees, hyperkeratosis. Why? Because Keepers are big fans of these poplars. They want them for breeding. So say the developers. But under them in the ground later, as a rule, is detected and the remaining! That's it we need it for weapons, t to the above hyperia and titanium lacks these spenders. He also need to the best boarding capsules. Giperkeratose we will need to first update the system. T e, completing the main quest, we'll receive 60 units, if you initially power the heels of military technology. Search for planets with hyperkeratosis. It allows you to get a discount on the purchase of improvements and ships. This discount will come in handy when our tactics sudden appearance. If you need money. Gitari and titanium need almost everywhere, including and upgrade systems are perhaps the most valuable ingredients in the game for Keepers.
‘GOP-stop, we approached from the corner’.
I come now to the actual tactics. Summing Argosy to explored the enemy planet, and we colonize next to him in the next. Conduct an upgrade of the system in the course of the two-and build (buy) portal. Here we can use the discount giperkeratose. Chop! Through the course appears in the system with your planet's shipyards accumulated a fleet of siege. Support ships, the ones with the squares. Without protection, but with a bunch of modules to the siege. In a cover to him sent a military Behemoth. Come to its ‘parent’ planet, and softly asked: ‘you got a Smoke?’ And while he ochukhivayemsya and trying to redirect the fleet to the defense, after a couple of moves captured his main planet of our ‘gaestebuchj’. Clearing the planet of departure and prepare for the defense svezhezahvachennogo enemy's city from the angry insolence of our foes. Repeat these steps to capture and hold all capitals and all. The game is completed.
Thus, the resources needed to Keepers: the root of Hyperion, the remaining.
‘Luxury’: pulluvila of wood, superkarts and lattice (crap).
In the development of focus on food, oddly enough, however, the emergence of ‘hippos’ helps to level the playing idea with the lack of people. Put economic ‘Hippo’ next to the farm, food and future divers sent into space for all our planets.
‘GOP-stop, we do not ask for mercy’.
Keepers need influence. Before you attack, you need to make sure that his about 1,000 in stock to excessively cowardly, but powerful enemy suddenly forced you to make peace at arm's length from his ‘home’ for lack of that very influence you. Finance is also very important. Just like all other races too. In order to rapidly develop a new colony, you need a lot of money. They will need 3-4 thousand to build the portal on the planet jump. They help set for gold(dust) laws, at the expense of morality.
Surprised that the Keepers of quite a large margin possibly colonized planets (16), so to bother much with morality, and hence upgrades of the systems is not so significant, as sophonow, for example. With morality at all of them in relative order.
Given the portals, Guardians are quite suitable system away from the slopes, and they are often better than those that are along ‘roads’, but the arrangement of trading companies and trade not for us. Money can be gained through the sale of captured ships.
0 Comments
Sort by: