3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimson_62 22.12.19 07:20 am

Special operation \"sly\". (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hey all, Went through the surgery, but only opened 4 of 7 document dossier regicide, I have no where on the map they never showed that 100% give a new paint for a parachute, I would like to get it, if someone could find more than 4 pieces, post where you found them, I have one document was on the base where you have to steal a helicopter and three were in the story.

7 Comments
Sort by:
F
FAHTOM Live 22.12.19

They are scattered throughout the map At the map look, Probably missed something, It could be a photo,a Statue, anything. ( PS they are Usually on the checkpoint, Hopefully will help).

D
Dimson_62 22.12.19

FAHTOM Live
Map tipped 100% anywhere or what not, the job itself is new, added in the latest update number 11, are you saying that we should blindly run around the map completely clean and look blindly at each checkpoint? That's why I created the topic, what if someone gets caught let help, to the entire map to RAID, it is very costly.

S
StarsGuitar 22.12.19

And station three files they look for us there

D
Dimson_62 22.12.19

StarsGuitar
If you mean a sorting station Inca-Fireplace, then there is nothing, clambered all buildings, all cars, nothing, if you're found please throw screens where they lie.

S
StarsGuitar 22.12.19

Dimson_62
Look at YouTube VIDOS where all the details described, I'm still the computer will not see until the 9th

M
MCRaja 22.12.19

What you need is in the mission sly: Fubar 1. The laptop is in the building on the second floor 2. In the warehouse is drawing and 3. In the hangar is a map. Clear the area and do not touch the Manager who is in the car.

D
Dimson_62 22.12.19

MCRaja
Thanks, all found.