3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 22.12.19 07:20 am

Lord of the void missing in his chambers (Darksiders 3)

The soul of Abraxis the inventory is, killed him. And take soul decided to jump in the Mirror well. In the end, while moving in the chambers of friend of the Lord it is not, there is no dialogue, ending, in theory, is not what I expected. What did I do wrong? It was necessary immediately to take the soul of Abraxis?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 22.12.19

m01533nk0 wrote:
It was necessary immediately to take the soul of Abraxis?
Doesn't matter once you're moved or not,the cut scene should start when you move to the location for Lord of the void,apparently you have some sort of bug.

m
madara17 22.12.19

m01533nk0
Preferably immediately, but you have a bug. You're not first passed the game and killed the last boss? But if Yes... then the train left

S
SPR1GGAN 22.12.19

m01533nk0
I, too, was not

J
Jerrido112 22.12.19

if the last boss was killed, your train left, the Lord sat back without you.

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

Jerrido112
Despite that, the penultimate Pride, Envy latest. Pride was smashed, found out about the truth about the Watcher. Awake, conversing with a man who "you-know-who." And then it decided to merge the soul. Or had before Pride?

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

madara17
Painted taller :)

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

saa0891
Try Gog version with my salami to pick up, suddenly will be corrected :)

s
saa0891 22.12.19

Jerrido112 wrote:
if the last boss was killed, your train left, the Lord sat back without you.
Latest ie envy,will only appear after go into the well.

m01533nk0 wrote:
Try Gog version with my salami to pick up, suddenly will be corrected :)
This part of the General campaign of some sort zabagovannaya,because it is already a lot of topics with different bugs seen,but I have a pirate and I passed without a single bug,everything worked fine,decent skidon must buy.

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

saa0891
with Gog came out, jumping back and forth to the room - don't care, Lord no. And the saddest thing is the only bug, others I passed...

s
saa0891 22.12.19

m01533nk0
I'm sure you can tomorrow your save game to throw (I've got a Pride not even killed) but he is unlikely to litsuhi fit.

All of this especially for the ending, no effect,added a few sentences in the dialogue with the charred Council,
Spoileralert he uses the Amulet,well, after the credits there is dialogue from Lilith Lucifer.,all that you can on YouTube to see if you have this crap happened.

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

saa0891
I have it after Envy and its absorption throws the amulet with all Seven statues these, the explosion is green, trahtibidoh and then some sort of stuffed animal with a voice talking after the credits. Maybe you have the same thing. But in dialogue with the Lord he tells some truth on the Board - that's a shame to miss it. Will have the movie to look and wait for another pack of patches, so pereproyti. And hard only hurricane was, I had to use a trainer on the running speed, from futurexgame or enjoy, fling accelerates not only running, but also the game itself, like a speedhack.

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

saa0891
Uh no, she's the Creator of the stone of Lord of the shows - have I not...

m
m01533nk0 22.12.19

saa0891
had to patch EXE, called Character_Hollowlord_C in his chambers - we can fight. Have Propanil Item_Soulmulet.Item_Soulmulet_C, here the ending has changed (except in the interview with Altana, then stone was not), however in the inventory the stone is not displayed.