3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 22.12.19 07:21 am

Savage murder (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

The actual question of how savagely kill Braga? shift+RMB does not work, extra homework does not pass, there is important condition to kill captain savage way, write the key combination, but they do not work
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARMAGIDON46 22.12.19

First you need to buy skill.

S
Setesh 22.12.19

ARMAGIDON46
I have it bought, otherwise additional task would not have appeared

M
MrGrom 22.12.19

I have shift+RMB received) Times from the 10th)

S
Setesh 22.12.19

MrGrom
I have a 4) a bug in the course
topic close

d
dmll 22.12.19

need shift and left mouse button

d
dmll 22.12.19

here's how to do savage murder of skra know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
ZeFeRKo 22.12.19

dmll
come to the edge, hold shift, if the Orc is red click the RMB(right skill savage murder)

I
Innokentius 22.12.19

In the quest for the savage murder of the algorithm is this: run to the roof, approach the edge, hold down shift. See Orc. The Orc is highlighted in red, appears the option: PKM - savage murder.

A
ARMAGIDON46 22.12.19

This is assuming if the control settings to default.

a
aist16 22.12.19

If you RMB, regardless of pressing Shift, I have always included long-range combat, - takes a bow, savagely can't kill!?

a
aist16 22.12.19

Innokentius
Looks like it, I really savagely killed the wrong that have on the job, and standing against the wall.

D
Dmitriy Kobernyak 22.12.19

Everything is simple, savagely killing with hills. Hold down SHIFT + approaching the edge of PKM. The gamepad is the same story RT + Y. most Importantly, without palivo to get close to the fight has not begun. For those who have not the standard setup: In stealth mode (when the character crouches down) press the button responsible for the counter.

D
Di1etant 22.12.19

Dmitry Kobernik
Yes, the problem is that to kick savage murder, you need to preklicati PKM three times, and then bow by chance you can get, and then slept. It is not always possible to kill the hill. With covert murder of a hassle no

D
Dinovart 22.12.19

The solution is simple - fractions of a second to press RMB while holding shift, a maximum of 20-30 milliseconds, otherwise gg will pull out the bow.