3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19 07:22 am

I enabled Internet. (Fallout 4)

All Grabovogo time of day, please tell me, what the hell does Fallout 4 after pressing of any key in the main menu only to include the Internet. What it is and how to fix it? I tried to block the game through firewall and add an exception in the antivirus, all to no avail. The game is licensed.
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimOs1 22.12.19

Then turn off the Internet

p.s sorry,I just ugarayu

S
STALKER 2013 22.12.19

Network and Internet, Windows Firewall - advanced settings - outbound Rule - Create a rule For a program, click next - press the menu where you have to specify the program path, click Browse, Program Files, Steam, Steammaps, Common, Fallout 4 and in the opened list of files select Fallout 4. Fallout 4Launcher not necessary. - Click next - In the list that appears, leave the check mark on Block the connection - Leave the tick on Domain, Private, Public Click next and write the name for the rule, such as Fallout 4. Lock. - Click finish. All the blocking rule in the firewall is done, the game should work normally.

E
EMPs 22.12.19

ElEktpi4ka
in this question, and initially, all permissions were?

Banal cache didn't help? No mods?

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

EMPs
I reinstalled the game cleaned, nor what mods are there or if only the official. Or is there a prog to check? There simply cannot be a third-party fashion.

R
RikoChiko 22.12.19

I'm afraid to assume that the reason for Creation Club and there is only to wait for a decision from the Gazebo.

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

Recochica
I wrote them an email to tech support, but they offer a standard solution to the problem. I wrote to them again recently, let's see what they answer. But not the fact that he did answer.

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

Tech support wrote for the fourth manual to me by email how to fix the problem, all in vain....

S
STALKER 2013 22.12.19

I also had problem like you I have done everything as described above and all the rules became

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

STALKER 2013
I did everything as written, but to no avail, don't know why.

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

When I turn off the Internet and go to the game and then include the resonant the online game works fine. But if I exit to the main menu so it immediately crashes.

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

top!

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19

Almost all the message of those support the same.

E
ElEktpi4ka 22.12.19