3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 22.12.19 08:51 pm

The game for Jason and Denovo. (Friday the 13th: The Game)

Will the game for Jason and Denovo?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Marshrut 22.12.19

The game is already out, and what difference is there Denovo or not? If the game is at the moment purely multiplayer, on torrent do not wait

k
kenny undead 22.12.19

No there denovo,and you can play with those who have a license(unless you pirate)

M
MexaHik 22.12.19

Maxim Route
Yes you. the campaign mode will be released and everything will be on torrents

M
Maksim Marshrut 22.12.19

Mechanic
While only a promise, waiting, of course

l
lookaway 22.12.19

it's kind of a new part?
Jason vs denovo?

T
TheLameWorld 22.12.19

Game torrent, already people are playing at pirates)

M
Magnum 500 22.12.19

TheLameWorld

Piratok no torrents no. As rutor appears then we'll see. They say that in June will add a part of the story...

C
ColonelJason 22.12.19

Magnum 500
You, of course, done that don't keep my opinion to myself, but the game is the 27th torrent.

M
Magnum 500 22.12.19

ColonelJason

Hey send me a link for the rutor, where's this game?)

k
kustowlad 22.12.19

Magnum 500
You dear think that if you do not have the means rutor pirates do not exist in nature ?
Not at all! Let me tell you America, and in parallel, give a link to the game with the crack from the revolt in BOS

C
ColonelJason 22.12.19

Magnum 500
Look, you sit down-apparently the news is a little shocking to you - rutor was not the only trekker.

M
Magnum 500 22.12.19

ColonelJason

What was required to prove - until a torrent of the game there, left all sorts of links don't count.

M
Magnum 500 22.12.19

kustowlad

Left links do not take account, I'm downloading from trusted sources. When tested the torrent and then download

C
ColonelJason 22.12.19

Magnum 500
Don't know what you was required to prove, but the game lies in the free tracker with a 27-th day, and if he left, I don't know what is right.

s
samosan 22.12.19

Magnum 500
On rutor't throw games without a Russian translation or are you saying that nier automata is not broke,time it's on the rutor not?

M
Magnum 500 22.12.19

ColonelJason

Goldenera it's not tracker, and who knows what. More her nowhere yet. And without the Russian translation of the game who need a little. How to add the campaign mode will appear on all known trackers. I have all the.

C
ColonelJason 22.12.19

Magnum 500
What is goldenera I also do not know, I gave a very specific and completely different name trekker. Russian in this game do not need anyone, because there is a minimum of text, and to talk to teammates anyway have in English.

M
Manul177 22.12.19

And even for Jason to play ? Nifiga not understand... If you create your game, then there just friends to invite ? What a bullshit... I would bots fasten and climbed the mechanics of the game to explore, and it turns out they no

S
Spatial 22.12.19

experts, coopland check.... before the language of the grind

S
SanyiaK 22.12.19

Spatial
At least one smart man