3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexa666 22.12.19 08:51 pm

quest-Rich mine (Randall) (Gothic 3)

Killed all the crawlers in the mine, but the quest is not performed, Randall anywhere them mine is not. The whole mine is 25 times already climbed(there is only a left turn where Randall ore is mined and right, and then up, where there was one slide, pole stands and a chest of iron). Maybe something not so do?
PS is patch 1.6.3
21 Comments
Sort by:
[
[IP]Dimka 22.12.19

I have this same patch everything works

l
lexa666 22.12.19

and I'm 3 times there are different crawlers was killed. and together with Randall in advance and tried to kill everyone. and rebooted and then sleep :( XS is shorter th to do.
when Randall gives a quest-Rich mine and he is still pounding with a pick - you ran farther to the right, where they killed one of the RAM, reaches to the chest and all? the quest is over?

T
Toxa777 22.12.19

Is there one more slide? Were more like, if I'm not mistaken...

l
lexa666 22.12.19

there's, like, 7. but with Randall you kill 6, he goes to Rob the mine, and you go on and there 1 Nightcrawler there is a feeling that at least another one went into the wall :(

B
Balalayka 22.12.19

Леха666
Forget it, this is a bug of the game, most likely one in the wall's gone, try to forget about the quest and come back after a month of playing time, can help.
PS.
MNU is the same stuff with a timid deer, killed all, and the quest hanging, back then, but no deer, all oblazil, but no deer.

B
Bezumesko 22.12.19

Balalaika [gamer with experience]

I had this, but the deer have not disappeared, and ran away to another area now you have to go through all of the East coast!(

lexa666

this is a bug, where the slides run through the wall, and sometimes attack Kartsev, and they can be between Okara and Randall, in General, run around and you'll probably find some Polazna next! or at the worst he sectral rock, try to walk around the wall of the cliff and can hear him if he gets out of the wall, then try to cast a rain of fire, suddenly it is up to him to get, or another option: you can go far from this cave, and after a while go back there, maybe the crawler will wait for you in the cave...

this bug was not removed even in the last patch and this kind of situation quite a lot, the cave with the slides, only one of them, it can happen anywhere...

B
Balalayka 22.12.19

Dick
The fact of the matter is that clambered all from Faring to KAP Dun, all the deer had stopped, but timid no!
But the problem was solved, caused by the console and killed the shy deer, the truth had to run after him.
Леха666
You also advise, get in the console goto and the name of the monster you need(name can be viewed in the codes on this forum) and you perenositsya to him
If you do not help get the spawn and the name of the monster and the monster will appear before you.

l
lexa666 22.12.19

Thanks for the help! I will try.

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 22.12.19

their where 8 of the slide, one was killed in Okara ))

S
Scorpion 22.12.19

And I have two...

F
Felic 22.12.19

Yes, Okara is always the same crawler crawls.Played five times and all the times one slide was or near Okara,or inside.

S
Sara Connor 22.12.19

me the same situation with the slider in Okara. By the way about the spawn code, it won't help, you just once create, the quest is not suscitees. Prescribe goto

l
lexa666 22.12.19

Found the crawler near the exit from Okara! :) Quest accepted!

V
Velimudr 22.12.19

their 9, but not 8-we kill.... in one of the attempts, ran immediately to the last room, I heard a woman remark, I hate those things!. Clearly in the cave women should not be, therefore it was mine Okara. But at other times going there, there wasn't a slide, that is, the second pass does not guarantee a slide in the same place the appearance..... ))

V
Velimudr 22.12.19

In the console
spawn Okara_Minecrawler_01
in General, if you go to Okara, talk to the blacksmith chef to Predujice help, will be the sound of a battle, it guards with the slider escaped from the cave fight. After killing him, you can calmly go to Randall and fulfill his mission. 8 killing the remaining task will be executed completely, may need a second to speak, although the first appears mine stripped or something cleared, can't remember exactly.
The option console in the extreme case. You can also try to do it, and then reload a saved game (of course, in front of the Okara is made), pass it (Okara), to talk to mine... =) go out and see the slider with which to fight the guards )
So, at least I was....generally very rare event =)
In the first pass, the bugs were not.

E
Egor_Demo 18.03.22

Solution - write to the console spawn Okara_Minecrawler_01 and kill until the quest is protected

G
Guest 04.04.23

If u go all the way on top of the mountain ower the cave u will find the last minecrawler there atleast thats where i find my one

G
Guest 04.04.23

If u go all the way on top of the mountain ower the cave u will find the last minecrawler there atleast thats where i find my one

G
Guest 04.04.23

G
Guest 04.04.23