3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GMXardas 22.12.19 08:51 pm

The frequency of sand storms (Mad Max)

On the official forum write that sandstorm appears in the game every 3 game hours. I simulated about 20 hours, but the storm I saw here just recently, they need to look for?
20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilaya 22.12.19

It's like when.And no, they don't need to look for.

S
Setesh 22.12.19

Yes for me it is a complete random, there is no periodicity

N
Nambulous 22.12.19

Over 16 hours of play there were 3 storms, and the last caught, when they took hurriedly the enemy base. Well, there is a hell that happened)

A
Aleksandr77701 22.12.19

One time I saw a storm and once saw a tornado.

S
Sergo_Nizhik 22.12.19

Nambulous
when they took the base where the boss was with a sledgehammer , I was waiting when will she not passed , the current is started the water in the flask to gain just missing the storm

t
tourent 22.12.19

Maybe storm and appears somewhere on the map every three hours, but to get into it need to be in the right place at the right time. If there is a warning about a storm you can hide either in the fortress or in the allied camp, and still it is possible to Griff peep level raise - where the time goes - the storm passes.

S
Seijurosan 22.12.19

Don't need the storm to hide, it is possible to find a lot of scrap.
Yesterday for the first time got on it and found 900 of scrap (under still to come to fortress jita)

U
UA_JUK 22.12.19

Sit with plaster in the house so play mnooooogo ))) Game included 9 hours per day approximately, the benefit is rolled the game is not put on pause and continues to live his life. On average, a storm sometimes 2 times a day with the full rend (
Yesterday, the storm dropped 4 boxes but that was only once.
When there is a storm looking for a place somewhere near the rock to the boxes would stuck there and they can be easier to find. The hunchback manages to repair the car in the storm so you don't even have to hide.

B
Bard Lyutik 22.12.19

Differently. Sometimes 3 hours and sometimes 6-7 hours no

S
Setesh 22.12.19

that's right, from the storm to hide is not worth it, at full pumping parameter giving a plus to the trash, you can make about 2K of stuff for the storm

R
Rimases 22.12.19

GMXardas
it's like the coolest guns in the cases of cs randomized and need to be on the edge of the map

G
GMXardas 22.12.19

Actually I asked because I want scrap farm, one storm made 2700 scrap, though a couple of cars blew up enemy. And the lack of scrap felt.

Rimases
I bought cs GO in steam but never went so don't know what you mean.

B
Bard Lyutik 22.12.19

The shortage of scrap felt from those who stupidly goes through the story freeing no more than 2-3 camps. without any storms, you can have the game has about 5K of scrap in 2 hours, not bothered at all, half of which give the camp. Metalloloma and Cleaners in the fortresses is generally a cheat for scrap I think. Even no need to go and collect. Excess scrap comes when released about 15 camps and more.

R
Rimases 22.12.19

GMXardas
ie they figure to get

G
GMXardas 22.12.19

Bard Buttercup
I have released 18 camps, scrap is not even enough to buy 3 improvement on the V8. This despite the fact that when I go to work or go to bed leave the game included, that there was an active mining camps.

B
Bard Lyutik 22.12.19

GMXardas
I don't know where you spend it then. Try to looting of booty bigger. I bought all the most recent on the car once the items are opened and used to buy and fatten yet at the same time, allowed himself to indulge in often fast repair on many cars and always hung 7-8 thousand units scrap the rest. But, I cleaned out almost all the places of profit and never go into the game with the opposing carrier, finished off their cars. Although, I can assume that without it I would scrap enough. Try to swing a skill Detail to the max, it will give another 40% approximately of scrap.
PS: If you have built Metalloloma in the fortresses, it is enough to leave Steam and the Internet, and the game shut down, then you will have the scrap as when the game (if you have not built, do these projects first.) MNU day works the same way Steam and the Internet, and the game is off. I go to play and piany already there scrap dragged norms

K
Kanagan81 22.12.19

in the game it seems different storms, not just sand and time and strength they are different because the XS as you play, but! I came across 4 times of ordinary sand (strong) 2 (weak), sandy (began and ended) and 1 time of electric - the black storm (what a powerful PPC) as much panties ass sucked, well the cave was near, where she waited and there was a rather long.

S
SrPomidoro 22.12.19

In my feeling this storm appears every 3 hours, and it may appear only 3 hours after the last storm.
PS How can I irritate him, this storm not only fucking wait, and lightning direct hit boxes and the destroyed scrap... for the storm could only 2 boxes to sutanuti, the rest of the boxes destroyed zipper =\

L
Logine 22.12.19

I went through the whole game and I had only three Hori

K
KEGEBS 03.11.21

I am playing a game and I had 2 storms, one of which lasted until I reloaded the game. At the same time, during the storm itself, niches appear in the form of boxes with scrap, in general stonks.