3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tva.26 22.12.19 08:52 pm

Global fashion. (Stellaris)

Before seen mod the Halo universe ,where they were from races: humans, ancient humanity, a couple of races from the Halo universe do not remember the names, the hegemony of the Empire of the Covenant (Sangheli elite separately), forerunner and most importantly Flood (the Flood is reminiscent of something from a zombie fashion Human Fallen Empires ). Plus, there was the galaxy, systems and planets from the Halo , as well as for all ships and technologies ,plus portraits ,now do not know where to find a new and stable version of the mod for 2.1.2.
Well,who knows where there is a new mod of all creation ?
Spoiler:About the universe of mass effect, I am silent .
13 Comments
Sort by:
t
tva.26 22.12.19

S
Spillik 22.12.19

tva.26
Like this https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1319988277

t
tva.26 22.12.19

Spillik
Like for 2.0 version . Yeah this mod

t
tva.26 22.12.19

Spillik
When at least some fashion on the site will be filled?)

S
Spillik 22.12.19

tva.26
Don't know, and need?)
I'm just over these two years is already fed up that the game that these fashion. Can you begin to fill when the next patch will be released.
If you want to delve into the mod - look at the website http://stellaris.smods.ru/.

t
tva.26 22.12.19

Spillik
And so there is already an entire site upside down and so every time anything worthwhile will spread or update mods ,it seems with the steam moderators post in the General exchange ) , and then I would like to swing sometimes the range is different

G
Grevon 22.12.19

Spillik
so the website stellaris.smods.ru English language, and I don't understand

S
Spillik 22.12.19

Grevon
There is a search under SEARCH BY TITLE OR STEAM ID
Although it will still be difficult. You should master English at least at a basic level - it will be easier to live.

G
Grevon 22.12.19

Spillik
led in the search BY TITLE OR STEAM ID, many of which were found, and how to choose fashion only translated into Russian?

S
Spillik 22.12.19

Grevon
No way. Few people even indicates whether there is a different localization.

z
z8TiREX8z 22.12.19

Grevon
Spillik
There are special programs auto translators, install itself on your browser and everything will be Russian

S
Spillik 22.12.19

z8TiREX8z
*Image of facepalm*

z
z8TiREX8z 22.12.19

Spillik
You just talk about the knowledge of the English language, although his knowledge on the site do not need