3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dosedaisha 22.12.19 08:53 pm

Hangs on the ultra in normal configuration (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hi all. I have a gaming laptop. My configuration:
Intel Core i7 2.2 GHz 8750H
16 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060, 6144 MB
Windows tenth
I think this can finish.
Help solve the problem
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 22.12.19

Dosedaisha
Dosedaisha wrote:
I have a gaming laptop
This phrase always amused.

s
synth17dm 22.12.19

Dosedaisha
try to buy SSD, I this has helped, if not and run game with high priority, for example, using AnVir Task Manager can do it automatically, still it may be useful to SpyBot Anti-Beacon, blocking unnecessary functions Win 10, such as to be a donor to download the updates for others and stuff, there is still a Battle Encoder Shirase, you can clean Wise Care 365 or Toolwiz Care, in the latter way have the function of game mode, but it's not 100% solution, still the laptop are mostly trimmed video card mobile and percent as well, maybe your system does not use all the cores in the game, you have to watch the settings, but in General, for ultra 3 Hertz in Stoke at least, maybe your laptop is available for upgrading the CPU..

well, your system for viruses, you can check out, Dr.Web CureIt, Malwarebytes, Zemana AntiMalware, HitmanPro, UnHackMe, etc., during the same game, I turn off my Kaspersky

I have GTA there was one problem, the Bluetooth stereo was off, so it was only with her, climbed on the website of the manufacturer of firewood for the Bluetooth was relevant, but in the BIOS there is a new, downloaded, delivered, all was resolved

S
ScratchyFo 22.12.19

Can download app and monitor the load. The drive bogged down ( take ssd) it is still possible to just increase FP

R
Rywlan 22.12.19

Dosedaisha
If you have the program Punto Switcher, then turn it off before entering the game.