3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Goncharov 22.12.19 08:53 pm

Lift axle (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day! Tell me how it is better to go with a lift-axle towing vehicle and trailer? When to lower and when to raise?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
stormans 22.12.19

Roman Goncharov
When the truck with the loaded trailer, the lift axle (intermediate or rear) it is better to omit it helps with counter steer, but when the trailer is loaded on it the axle will not raise, the game will give a message that too much of a burden.

R
Roman Goncharov 22.12.19

stormans
it turns out with a light load can not be lowered, but with a heavy better to use!?

D
DmitryKDV 22.12.19

Roman Goncharov
All right, basically when empty (your trailer) is possible with raised axis to go well, or when you load up to 10t roughly speaking, too.

K
Karen i Elita 22.12.19

Roman Goncharov
So the axis will gun down when a jackdaw avtoupravlenie under. if you have exceeded the axle weight of the trailer. As written above above 10 tonnes somewhere. And then, when you have the rear axle lifting, and if you are average, then you need to have yourself on the truck to lower

A
Apex1972 22.12.19

Roman Goncharov
If you raise the axle of the trailer, decreasing its resistance and is easier to train leans to the side, but it accelerates faster. I roll with a raised axle, but then everyone decides for himself, how convenient. But the rear axle of the tractor when fully loaded lift does the truck during acceleration of rears and turns to fit is very difficult.

A
Apex1972 22.12.19

stormans
I have the axle and the towing vehicle and trailer safely rise at full load regardless of the tonnage.

P
Podonok 71rus 22.12.19

Tell me how in the real world. On trucks with a lazy ride ever, on singles, so I wouldn't say anything. And the cart axle is lowered when the tonnage of approximately 7.5 tons, and then depending on how spaced the cargo. When I went in alone, loaded, it was possible to raise the axis to for example normally to maneuver to twist, or turn. But after about a minute, she lowered herself. And the cart when raised, the angle more starts to cut, i.e. the radius we need to take more. But this is not a problem, if there's room. If omitted, the axis angle cut is wrong, but bogeret tires and the track just increases consumption.

R
Roman Goncharov 22.12.19

Karen and the Elite
Where's this option to put? not found in settings. And can tell me about the box automatic(simplified) and automatic what is the difference?

K
Karen i Elita 22.12.19

Roman Goncharov
In the settings of the gameplay.

k
kolinzu 22.12.19

prompt on chassis 6x2/4, lifting axis, how is the connection of the second axis?

S
Shadrad 14.02.22

Hello everyone.
Guys, maybe a stupid question, but I can’t understand - does everyone’s “sloth” (middle lifting axle) turn in the raised position or just me? When I started playing ETS 2 3 years ago, it seems that the lifting axle did not turn in the raised position, but since patch 1.35 (or maybe earlier), the "sloth" began to turn. And in general, in reality, in tractors, how does the raised "sloth" behave when turning the steering wheel?
Thank you all in advance for your replies.

R
Roman Maier 14.02.22

Hello, how to control the axis? Like, what keys are responsible for the axis? Raise, lower?

A
Alexey_fstm 01.08.22

Everything is in the key control settings. Look closely)