3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DorianGray1989 22.12.19 08:54 pm

How to remove the mod? (X4: Foundations)

I want to remove a mod that affects performance. Using add-ons turned off. Restart the game. in the Download of the game can not be loaded. The game asks so I turned the mod back. How to remove a mod to be able to continue the game from the my save?
17 Comments
Sort by:
o
orion16 22.12.19

If I'm not mistaken. The solution to this problem, you can try out the solution to X Rebirth. Open my documents. Open the folder Egosoft - X4 - 1638(Or other 4ьох digit numbers) - save - (If open save compressed using 7-zip) file save (as a regular text file) - delete row (this is an example of X Rebirth, but by analogy and X4. Only instead of NoFog the title of your modifications which you turned off) - save and can play. But the very first step you open the desired folder. Make a copy of the save

o
orion16 22.12.19

D
DorianGray1989 22.12.19

orion16
OK! Thank you very much.

o
orion16 22.12.19

DorianGray1989 Help than he could

o
orion16 22.12.19

Managed to fix the saving?

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
This method does not play in X Rebirth, is Improved Engineer, tried to remove it by your method, this method I saw in other forums, apparently there is no other, well, saves download not work, the nonsense is shorter, there are more options like fashion from conservation to clean up?

o
orion16 22.12.19

Other don't know

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
And then you yourself have tried to do so I could load the saves?

o
orion16 22.12.19

I Yes. Was like mod removes the fog. After turning it off saves not loaded. I deleted the entire row(as I highlighted in the screenshot above) run the game. And the save was working

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
Damn do not understand then why I have not downloaded the patch, do all the same!

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
I hike not because of the archive which is a save, throw the edited save into the same with replacement does not work, you have to create a new archive with the same extension and to throw there a new save game, how can I create correctly the files with the save game?

o
orion16 22.12.19

I can send the save to the cloud and link me. I'll remove this line. And be able to write back

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
In short we need to delete the mod ImprovedEngineer https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ma5yYHanILOHEQqlkVQgWCIx4JKWOYgr

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
Well, actually I would be interested to know how things are done, for future reference, am I to consistently throw the links to save))

o
orion16 22.12.19

Ready. I opened the 7zip archive. And the file Akelpad. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZQJZ3KoNsfsNxkbVcNWDtjvw9-pbElsx/view?usp=sharing

V
Viktor Kislica 22.12.19

orion16
Many thanks for the help, it worked!

o
orion16 22.12.19

Glad to help