3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rusmos 22.12.19 08:54 pm

Management in Pes 5 (Pro Evolution Soccer 5)

Let us here to discuss everything related to driving skills in the dog. I know that many are not using the lion's share of what could be and what is in the game. Feints, rozygryshi stepnyh corner, backache, various types of shots, the game into the wall. Share your knowledge,people
19 Comments
Sort by:
o
owned 22.12.19

Do you know how to beat through and then my comp so scores.... Kul looks

r
rusmos 22.12.19

Nexion once so scored, but I honestly don't know yet how. If I unsubscribed.

o
owned 22.12.19

damn... by the way if anyone is interested Lampard from Chelsea scores from the Dali better than near...

r
rusmos 22.12.19

By the way I wonder who plays what - keyboard, joystick. I'm here for example just have no idea how to play clave, you have to be at least Mozart

G
Galaktikos 22.12.19

To punch you need to first the ball to run free is running, and then just click blow. And gray on the keyboard, due to the lack of joystick while using 10кнопок(!!!) + arrow. Fingers vraskoryachku, but getting used to slowly. Chisik, and what joy you have? And then going to buy but did not choose

G
Galaktikos 22.12.19

Download the tutorial for the dog (or rather most of it, translated into Russian language). I personally helped to settle into the 5th dog. http://peswe.com/files/pes5/other/pes5_man_rus_by_pak_04-15.rar

G
Gr1nGo 22.12.19

Don't be surprised, but I play on the keyboard...crossed hands. I have long got used to it - the cursor is controlled with the left hand, punch with right. It's a habit, preserved with consoles.

D
Di Skip 22.12.19

Guys, I don't understand what's the problem? I have a DVD version in the Russian language, where in training is a detailed description of all primudrostey control (there's even a translated key names c PS2 - PC)

S
Silentis 22.12.19

Konami on this score are well done, though not all the control functions available on the keyboard.

l
lem1970 22.12.19

How on the keyboard to do the moves ?

N
Nismo2005 22.12.19

Who knows how to do Marseille eight? I play on the joystick(by the way the best option, ThrustMaster, buttons missing, + analogue). In the training say that it is necessary to scroll through the analog 360градусов..who not tried, even in training can't...Who CAN? This feint Zidane also called

G
Gloin_ 22.12.19

I'm making it work: doing the right analogue 360...
By the way this trick is almost useless in the game, except that with two stars

S
Silentis 22.12.19

For the beginning it should(eight) in the shop to buy, if not purchased. And on account of usefulness, I disagree, although rarely, as the clave.

l
lpdmsk 22.12.19

I can do a workshop, roulette,the keyboard is very easy

_
____re____ 22.12.19

lpdmsk Scar when going online Please

_
____re____ 22.12.19

lpdmsk And how to make marselska roulette claviature??Tell

_
____re____ 22.12.19

I also played on the clave, And everything is normal!But I don't know the tricks to do tell me how to do tricks on the keyboard

N
Nemezis 22.12.19

give yourself a hand of an analogue of 1, 2, 3, 4 and when want to high - emaciate these buttons, something's gonna happen, huh ))

S
Super_Stalker8165 22.12.19

rusmos
Well I am on the Clave)