3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StasWOT 22.12.19 09:00 pm

Advise a VPN service to bypass the lock

Hello! Faced with the problem, in my country has blocked some Russian game servers and authorization through Vkontakte and Yandex on the part of the resources. Tell me what is a good VPN service that will help with this?
26 Comments
Sort by:
o
oneday.hero 22.12.19

In which country blocked? Look who has servers near you, or Russia. Otherwise the ping will be a horse

R
Rin Shirayuki 22.12.19

Windscribe

M
MKMasta 22.12.19

Subscribe.

M
MKMasta 22.12.19

No ads!!

Here's what I found:

https://malwaretips.com/threads/1-year-of-free-vpn-seed4-me.87716/ free VPN for a year promo code CM2018

o
oneday.hero 22.12.19

Free VPN for a year looks suspicious. Anyway, if you play the game. Can write what he use, I don't know if is against the rules of the forum)

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

oneday.hero
In Ukraine. Trying to find closer to Russia.

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

Rin Shirayuki
Looked, thank you. Looking for something else for comparison.

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

MKMasta
Looked. Really wanted, of course, that the IP could also choose real-time. And then only the server connection is possible.

n
nicholas.sire 22.12.19

For many years I use the service hideme.one, there is a day free access)

o
oneday.hero 22.12.19

StasWOT
Why ip? Don't want a different ip in the same accounts go?

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

nicholas.sire
Looked strange price tags what is. As with the stability they have? Often the connection breaks? Never had ping test the server?

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

oneday.hero
Yes, for example.

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

Found another ExpressVPN is a. Kind of cool to some, but the price tag bites. There are those who have used it?

M
MKMasta 22.12.19

StasWOT
You can do a little podiachev prog. Pinguet, for example, the location of ru.seed4.me, get the IP, then the hosts file you can add this IP in this format:

193.124.190.3 EN.s4m.xyz

Now when you connect to servers seed4.me you will always have the IP 193.124.190.3 .

Ready! :)

n
nicholas.sire 22.12.19

StasWOT
Stability and ping is happy. Breaks never happened. If there were any sort of problem, tech support kindly helped)
PS in the past, the prices were cheaper, but that is what it is. Just now the demand for VPN above)

A
Alex Casas 22.12.19

StasWOT
Epic Browser he has a good proxy different blocking bypasses

K
KlausBarbie 22.12.19

try avg or avast vpn vpn (same thing) you can sort of test to take , though it speed will be cut to 40 MB/s Almost everywhere on the server directly or through a p2p connection. + encryption aes 256.

p
pilich 22.12.19

StasWOT
Try SecureVPN if you need to go to change addresses, or just to be able to select an address. If you don't rock any mainstream, like ExpressVPN or VPN. If you need free, or shareware, you can try TunnelBear gives 500 meters of traffic every month. A General theme so, don't try - do not know. So just take any and check for their purposes.

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

MKMasta
To hack is possible, but I want to pay for something that don't need to hack) and then the money paid and hakai himself.

S
StasWOT 22.12.19

nicholas.sire
Thank you. Note)