3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mc HyG 22.12.19 09:01 pm

Compare editions and bonuses from Deluxe (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Thinking about buying Andromeda. I looked on the wiki bonuses included in the Deluxe edition and wondered about the advisability of purchasing this edition. Comrades, already played in Andromeda, tell me whether these bonuses and Pijac supplements for them in 60p?!
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 22.12.19

60 rubles - not a significant amount, it will want left heel of your foot can Deluxe to take, and can pack semok they buy.

P
Phornet 22.12.19

I do not know.Given that I took at the time Super Deluxe edition - the price is ridiculous.Plus I personally pijac brought,ever and everywhere creeps and breaks.Plus they give the boxes for the cartoon,but there is already an Amateur.
P. S - as people who generate 300 hours in Andromeda advise you to take additional payment Deluxe.

A
Andrei YP 22.12.19

I took a long regular edition, because there is nothing substantial in Deluxe'Oh no, any small things. But here above correctly said, 60 p. is a trifle.

P
PixelSPB 22.12.19

Phornet
what he breaks, I'm sorry? ))) I 150 hours played, but do not remember that it broke something.

u
ucher.u 22.12.19

Personally for me the most useful was a - pajak. Cool that everywhere respite. Which is no animals. ))
Costumes I did not use. Of weapons shturmovaia good, replace the M-15. The same three bullets at a time. I'm her sniper rifle is occasionally dragged.
Batarians in MP too, so the first level and loose, I don't play. But the boxes on the first couple of MP was to the point. Fell no need armor and modules.
So sho see for yourself. :)

P
Piece_of_Shit 22.12.19

I pre-order the Deluxe did, and nothing special was delivered to this thing. +500 rubles for NPC only ' +1 dialogue with each partner, 2 armor, which is close to the top was not (in sense from them is only the beginning of the game... on the Insanity, and so all vestiges), the coloring on the Nomad is just sorry money. Nothing leaked into the toilet called. Only the chests in the cartoon rules. But now if all this is not worth the extra 500 rubles, and 60 only, in principle, would take.

A
Ares_Phoenix 22.12.19

Mass Effect Andromeda is a game which you buy either complete (with all DLC), or not buying at all.

D
Dmitriy Krylov 22.12.19

Now origin 360 R Deluxe, 300 p regular edition. Why in GHG this discount is not visible?

b
brazilium 22.12.19

Phornet
Super Deluxe still pumping network games, 20 set with rare and ultra rare items in the beginning may well go. Later, when platinum will be able to play normally, can make such kits at least every day.