3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitaliy1994 22.12.19 09:02 pm

Smiths are no more resources! (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I always spent money on resources Kuznetsov (wood, leather, stones, etc.). Then a certain Smiths no longer sell resources. Not at all true, in some lands, where I visited very rarely or not at all visited resources from a blacksmith there. Well, for example, in Megaride in Phocis none of the blacksmith for the past 2 weeks is nothing, although I regularly run in these regions. I have bought them? Each blacksmith has the resources to end the cycle? Game version 1.1.1 (litsuha). Thanks in advance!) All with the come!
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 22.12.19

Never bought, always had more than enough of those that remain after parsing unnecessary items and weapons. You really missing?

v
vitaliy1994 22.12.19

Sites
I don't know, I game really is until it was only swayed. Ideally, it is necessary that would be enough to pump all of the sets, and judging by the number of cultists a lot. In General, interested in the mechanism of the game – do I really have Kuznetsov resources are finite?

v
vstorspb 22.12.19

I also noticed that after the latest patch resources Kuznetsov became less. The range nerf.
vitaliy1994 wrote:
Ideally, it is necessary that would be enough to pump all sets
And here I do not agree, why do you have all sets? Pick what fits your play style and upgrade it. And so it is really no resources is not enough. But this is IMHO.

G
Garsinho 22.12.19

vstorspb
At least they need two sets for warrior and hidden murders

S
Setesh 22.12.19

Garsinho wrote:
At least they need two sets for warrior and hidden murders
better 3 - another Archer