3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
transpotting1234 22.12.19 09:02 pm

Missing blood stains (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Help, please! I already reinstalled the game and cleaned the cache, and play with the retexture of the blood bleed and enchanted blood, but nothing helps . The blood of the enemies flowing, but no stains , all floors clean. I even have no ideas what's wrong . Perhaps someone will say that you can play without spots , but for me this is a very important element of the atmosphere . I would be very grateful if somebody will find the root of the problem and its solutions .
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darak5959 22.12.19

transpotting1234
Try to start a new game. If everything is normal, then the problem is with saving.

t
transpotting1234 22.12.19

Not Varick . I'm saving all cleaned up, and generally reset the game and start again from scratch .

X
Xv.O.vX 22.12.19

In the settings view.

t
transpotting1234 22.12.19

Xv.O.vX
I'm sorry , but in what settings? Skyrim all settings at maximum speed ,and the blood there are no functions nor in the game no screen

T
TeslaNikola 22.12.19

Check the file SkyrimPerfs. There should be a line iMaxDecalsPerFrame with a value of 10. If the value of the other change. This may be due to some retexturing mods, but since you cleaned the cache, it hardly

a
arah 22.12.19

Maybe it's the saves, then sat down where the script is and no matter how many times you start a new game the effect is the same. Worth a try to clean sohranki SaveCleaner ω, helped in many cases.