3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 22.12.19 09:03 pm

Autumn aurora 2.1 does not start (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Played earlier normal, decided to pereproyti with this mod but when I run it gives an error XR_3DA.exe. To install all correctly specified, Softonic set. The game also steam edition
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 22.12.19

Crra
Download ready Assembly of the fashion game.

T
TeslaNikola 22.12.19

Maybe the mod curve, or the game is not any patch

K
Krrrva 22.12.19

TeslaNikola
Mod with which I took saved on the computer, the game is as before the steam version. I have removed the file in stalker-shoc in my documents and after start game menu, but after changing settings and come out, the game still doesn't run

S
Snowguard 22.12.19

Crra
It is not clear what the error means. Immediately assume you correctly installed the mod — it changes not only the game files (gamedata folder) but the engine (the bin folder), so for correct work you need both the folder with the replacement files.

K
Krrrva 22.12.19

Snowguard
Mod auto-installer, it does not even asks to replace files in the stimovsky version of the gamedata folder is not present at all

S
Snowguard 22.12.19

Crra
I have it in this form here. The installer can run is curved, so for a test I have always installed manually from the data.

K
Krrrva 22.12.19

Snowguard
In General, helped remove d3d9.dll from the bin folder, but now for some reason no autofocus, tobish has stopped working enb

A
AhmetGeldiyev 25.10.20

XR_3DA.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "D:GamesS.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of ChernobylbinxrCore.dll" at 0023:005BCC85, xrDebug::backend()+165byte(s)

Autumn aurora Help